Food Price Rises

Sponsored Links
Perhaps we should stick together then and stop talking the UK down and the EU up at every opportunity?
The power of positive thought might make people feel better but achieves nothing really. Actions may do positive or negative things.

Talking the EU up - come on. That will have not effect at all on what happens there. Or here either. We are out - end of.

Amazingly the local dairy hasn't put the price up of their milk, it's still £1/l, which it has been for many years. Vending machine on the farm.

The other thing I have been keeping an eye on recently is dishwasher tablets.

We have always bought one own brand or another at around 5p per tab or less, but recently, I have been noticing the same brands are not cleaning so well. Especially the tea/ coffee stains on the inside of mugs.

Cleaned them all last week with BKF, but they're just as bad, if not worse. Maybe I'll brave a box of Finish to see if they do the trick.

Sponsored Links
More like attacked from inside. There is no grand external plot to bring the UK down.
Agreed...

No 'external plot' needed...

Brexiteers have already done the job!

So maybe the 'external plot' is now the brexiteers wanting to see the EU fail...

We've left, so why are they still frothing at the mouth about the EU?

So maybe the 'external plot' is now the brexiteers wanting to see the EU fail...
There will be some countries that thought that the UK leaving might break the EU up -great from their point of view. ;) From what I remember some posters on here thought so too.

From what I remember some posters on here thought so too.
But the same people won't say why they want that to happen...

In the same way as they can't come up with a single benefit for the UK in leaving the EU !

Hope you touched your forelock as you served them?
I remember as a kid being served lamb for dinner, i didnt like the taste and shoved it away, my mum said, a little lamb sacrificed its life so that you can eat, so don't be so disrespectful.
I haven't eaten lamb ever since

I remember as a kid being served lamb for dinner, i didnt like the taste and shoved it away, my mum said, a little lamb sacrificed its life so that you can eat, so don't be so disrespectful.
I haven't eaten lamb ever since

I'm not so keen on roast lamb, but I do like grilled lamb chops.

Sponsored Links
Back