Foodbanks .... I got well and truly educated..... drop something in the supermarket contributions

Yeah but polio, measles, crap cars and vans, lousy work ethic, high infant mortality, football hooligans, beaten for being gay - black - Pakistani etc, casual racism...

Yah but no foodbanks. Good old days eh.:rolleyes:
Things haven't changed much have they.

Sponsored Links
So we don't need them? They are CAUSED, or FORCED ON US by the EU?

I am not a died in the wool supporter of the EU, so not saying it is the best thing. But I don't see it as a cause of foodbanks.

Be interesting to see the connection.
Foodbanks all over Europe are a direct consequence of the economic policies imposed by the Germans on the rest of Europe.

Sorry but you will have to expand that and explain it.

I simply don't understand the comment, other than as a personal belief.
The EU can't absolve itself from consequences of its actions by blaming individual states.
They do after all have responsibility for the economic and fiscal policy of 28 countries.
The EU makes the rules, so if it all goes pear shaped for some countries then the buck stops with the EU.

Sponsored Links
A very Happy New year Ellal (y)
still as miserable as usual eh? :mrgreen:
Au contraire...

Things couldn't be better!

Christmas and New Year spent in a much more civilised country, and a new overseas 'pied a terre' purchase initiated...

:)

Foodbanks all over Europe are a direct consequence of the economic policies imposed by the Germans on the rest of Europe.

Even if it was Germany's fault, which seems highly unlikely, why would Germany want food banks?

Wasn't the EU supposed to protect workers from the excesses of Neo Liberalism instead being cheerleaders for it.

The US are the ones you need to aim that at, cant wait till we get the US worker rights. Lovely at-will workers that can be fired at anytime without any need to provide a reason.

Even if it was Germany's fault, which seems highly unlikely, why would Germany want food banks?
I didn't say that Germany wants foodbanks, foodbanks could be an unintended consequence of economic policies imposed on Europe by the German/EU.
Without Germany there is no EU, same as Without America there is no Nato.
If Brexit goes to plan then the EU will no longer be an issue.
The UK will get the government it votes for.
The Tories will have to deliver on their promises or they will be out.
The EU will no longer be a convenient excuse for political failure.

Last edited:
If Brexit goes to plan then the EU will no longer be an issue.
Oh, it will to those who will still blame it for everything.

The UK will get the government it votes for.
I think it always has - subject to the system.

The Tories will have to deliver on their promises or they will be out.
Perhaps, or people might still not know what they are voting for.

The EU will no longer be a convenient excuse for political failure.
Oh, it will be to those who want an excuse.

Sponsored Links
Back