Foodbanks .... I got well and truly educated..... drop something in the supermarket contributions

there is no penalty for failure among the Western political and banking elite

So why were several sent to prison? Tom Hayes got 14 years for manipulating LIBOR. Several other Brits went to jail for shorter periods.
In America, over 200 people were imprisoned for financial crimes.

Are you sure there "no penalty for failure"?

Sponsored Links
Can't help but laugh. Read the whole article and educate yourself. Honestly, lol.
Did you read it properly, they are going to cut food aid in order to spend more on the new Euro army.

Everyone seems to have forgotten the crash which was caused by the banks etc.

Voldermort Crash - the name of the bankers must not be mentioned.

https://www.feedingamerica.org/

The RWR knuckledraggers like hatejob argued why isn't everyone on benefits using foodbanks - that's how truly evil and warped their thinking is.

I can see us simply follow down the track of the US. More foodbank use, more fast food outlets to provide low quality, cheap carb rich food that can satiate someone. Leading to increasing poverty and obesity.

So why were several sent to prison? Tom Hayes got 14 years for manipulating LIBOR. Several other Brits went to jail for shorter periods.
In America, over 200 people were imprisoned for financial crimes.

Are you sure there "no penalty for failure"?
They were small fry.
https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/markets/article-6169589/Fred-Shred-line-17m-pension.html
Fred the Shred "survives"on £450 000 a year.
He should have been stripped of his pension and forced to claim Universal Credit.

Sponsored Links
Why is it nonsense ?
EU army, lol. However, it is a good thing the EU are looking to spend more on European defence, especially with nutters like Putin and Trump threatening our way of life.

Countries will autonomously provide the sums needed to provide for the needy and have been asked to double the contribution by the EU.

Do you have to be a "lefty" to appreciate, and want a welfare system in place?

Can you not be central, or even right leaning to consider it as good ?

For the record, I am most definitely not a "lefty".

For the record Im central and think the benefits system is great. If managed well

I notice you're new here..
Please take no notice of Bodd. He often declares untrue things as truth and when called up on it, he starts talking even more nonsense, often unrelated. He refuses to address the original comment.

What have I said to set off your paranoia now?

Au contraire...

Things couldn't be better!

Christmas and New Year spent in a much more civilised country, and a new overseas 'pied a terre' purchase initiated...

:)

Can't believe you moved so quick

I rest my case!
Screenshot_20200102_183023_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg

EU army, lol. However, it is a good thing the EU are looking to spend more on European defence, especially with nutters like Putin and Trump threatening our way of life.

Countries will autonomously provide the sums needed to provide for the needy and have been asked to double the contribution by the EU.
Didn't realise you were into Euphemisms, you should take up politics.
"Spend more on European defence" read European defence force or European army, which ever you prefer.

Sponsored Links
Back