Foodbanks .... I got well and truly educated..... drop something in the supermarket contributions

Sponsored Links
A european army would need a 'superpower' behind it or with it to have any clout at all, Macrons distancing himself from Trump, that leaves Russia or China. Hasn't Macron been making a lot of noise recently about how the EU should repair relations with Russia?, and let's face it, Germany is almost totally energy reliant on Russia.
I'd like to think The Donald is marginally less psychotic than Putin, maybe it's the hair.
Do me a favour.

Russia is anti EU, it has meddled in the Leave campaign and Russian money is involved in Tory funding.

Germany's reliance on Russia for energy is a red herring.
Think about it -Russia are poor, they rely on Germany for money the 2 cancel each other out.

Do me a favour.

Russia is anti EU, it has meddled in the Leave campaign and Russian money is involved in Tory funding.

Doesn't matter who is 'anti' who at the end of the day, maintaining or normalising diplomatic relations is probably more important, especially if you're potentially entering a trade war with the other world superpower. But if you say it aint so or it doesn't sit comfortably with your agenda, then it can't be so can it?

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1167656/macron-news-putin-G7-russia-france-emmanuel-macron

Sponsored Links
Doesn't matter who is 'anti' who at the end of the day, maintaining or normalising diplomatic relations is probably more important, especially if you're potentially entering a trade war with the other world superpower. But if you say it aint so or it doesn't sit comfortably with your agenda, then it can't be so can it?

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1167656/macron-news-putin-G7-russia-france-emmanuel-macron

the Express :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

'Freddy Starr ate my hamster'

'world war two bomber found on moon'

nothing to do with my agenda, its simply rubbish, EU and Russia wont join forces.
Macron isnt the EU, just some entitled rich guy with a big mouth that doesnt represent the people, like Johnson and Trump

Better having the Russians inside the tent than standing outside ****ing into the tent.

Countries with experience of having the Russians inside their tent would disagree with you.

Albania, Poland, Romania, Hungary, East Germany, Czechoslovakia, and Bulgaria, for example.

Countries with experience of having the Russians inside their tent would disagree with you.

Albania, Poland, Romania, Hungary, East Germany, Czechoslovakia, and Bulgaria, for example.
How did we get to this ^^^^^ from food banks?

Sponsored Links
Back