Football

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So where are people watching the England game tomorrow?

Pub? Home? Or is anyone lucky enough to have got tickets?!

Sponsored Links
Simon345 said:
So where are people watching the England game tomorrow?

Pub? Home? Or is anyone lucky enough to have got tickets?!

i am taking my genarator and tv on the beach where i am camping in cumbria and a case of ice cold beer. anyway sea yea later im off.........

Sponsored Links
BOB.DOLE

have fun an pop in toffees B/B you get a very warm welcome in the morning , :) ;)

Simon345
Im having a bar-b-que tomorrow all my street , friends an workers /families ,

my wife is on the razzle tonight ,

Im alone in the house ...

there is 6, 24 pint can cases of Stella , in my dining room ,

7 bottles of vodka ,

an other numerous spirits/some very good bottles of wonderful Pinot ......

Please God give me strength ... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

markie
I got 48 cans bobbin about in an old plastic cold water cistern thats been in my garage , I filled it an bunged two bags of garage ice in , before my wife rightly told me that was a waste of ice ..duh :SHY ;) :)

Moz said:
markie
I got 48 cans bobbin about in an old plastic cold water cistern thats been in my garage , I filled it an bunged two bags of garage ice in , before my wife rightly told me that was a waste of ice ..duh :SHY ;) :)

Well if they are not going to be drank, hoy them my way, :LOL:

markie
I will invite you an your Peggy Sue over .... more the merrier ... :) :)

I maybe being carted away in a undertakers ambulance as you call if I get thirsty later , I feel the need ... the need for them bobbin babies ....

Moz said:
markie
I will invite you an your Peggy Sue over .... more the merrier ... :) :)

I maybe being carted away in a undertakers ambulance as you call if I get thirsty later , I feel the need ... the need for them bobbin babies ....

I'll leave my peggy sue with the kids, i'm sure i'll find another peggy sue when i get there, :LOL:

markie
krazy Tracey the wifes sister is a good un ... but the bouncer shes seeing will have to be barred at our front door , all Grant Mitchell type but hard lad, not a pansy like real bloke ,lol

shes a fit goer .....!!

she looks like Catherine Zeta Jones , but more bustier ...an dirty an slutty like ..shes got mediterranean looks like my wife as their mum was Italian

why do I feel like a pimp now ..lol ?

Moz said:
markie
krazy Tracey the wifes sister is a good un ... but the bouncer shes seeing will have to be barred at our front door , all Grant Mitchell type but hard lad, not a pansy like real bloke ,lol

shes a fit goer .....!!

she looks like Catherine Zeta Jones , but more bustier ...an dirty an slutty like ..shes got mediterranean looks like my wife as their mum was Italian

why do I feel like a pimp now ..lol ?

:LOL: :LOL: as long as you don't take a % you'll be OK

markie

why have I the feeling you will turn up on a Pushbike ,an start talking about fuggees ,
an blacks ,
an single mothers ...

an then sulk when I throw you out on the front lawn as you wail about your right too free speech at my party ...lol ...lol :)

you aint slogger are you ...?;) ;) ;) :) :)

Moz said:
markie

why have I the feeling you will turn up on a Pushbike ,an start talking about fuggees ,
an blacks ,
an single mothers ...

an then sulk when I throw you out on the front lawn as you wail about your right too free speech at my party ...lol ...lol :)

you aint slogger are you ...?;) ;) ;) :) :)

You are the 2nd person who said that, bas was the 1st, :LOL: I don't know slogger from Adam, :confused: :LOL:

Its just you are never in the same room ....as ..markie, eh ...slogger ...only kidding ,:) :) :)

an its cos you are both mental an a toon lad like other fella ,lol...lol ..which aint a bad thing ..lol :) :)

Sponsored Links
Back