Football

Sponsored Links
your here now ..lol .... oh yeah .......................your not him .. :)

he is an utter mentalist but he aint evil ....I hope he is ok ...;)

I just dont know how any of you can sleep with the match so close now before kick off.. i can feel the tension building up, im having a mega hot flush... :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
8 hours before blast off :!: will it all end in tears :?: ive been brain washed by all the tabloids that we have all the best players :eek: so we just cant fail can we ;)

Well in a group containing Sweden, Paraguay and Trinidad - then England should get through this round without too much bother, but when was the last time we beat Sweden?

If we finish second to Sweden I expect us to go out pretty soon after that in the knock-out stages.

When you look at teams such as Italy, France, Germany, Holland etc, you can see there's a lot of talent there - not to mention Brazil and Argentina.

You need a lot of luck on the day to win the World Cup.

joe

In a club full of Welshmen! (and ladies I hope)...

They will be cheering Paraguay on no doubt...so im practicing my best deleiver of 'at least we f****** got there' speach!

markie said:
COME ON ENGLAND.....................

What a boring game!..if it wasnt for their own goal it would have been nil nil....

We can and will do better next time..

Oh and what a crap ref..biased and useless

ruddy hell. football isnt everything. and of course it was a boring game. isn't every game of football boring?!?!?!

My boss brought a TV and freeview box to work and tried to set them up at the checkout. His little aerial wouldnt get a signal so he was relegated to the office by the window where the signals stronger :LOL:

his plans to infiltrate the match to the CCTV system (and the monitor on the shopfloor) were scuppered when he found the camera plugs are all BNC screwins :LOL:

crafty1289 said:
ruddy hell. football isnt everything. and of course it was a boring game. isn't every game of football boring?!?!?!

My boss brought a TV and freeview box to work and tried to set them up at the checkout. His little aerial wouldnt get a signal so he was relegated to the office by the window where the signals stronger :LOL:

his plans to infiltrate the match to the CCTV system (and the monitor on the shopfloor) were scuppered when he found the camera plugs are all BNC screwins :LOL:

Stick to the soaps then

hmmm... sorry but i hate footie ( many girls love it I know but I hate it)

hub still watching blooming football stuff now!!!!! yawn yawn yawn!

feel like streaking in front of the tv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toffee said:
hmmm... sorry but i hate footie ( many girls love it I know but I hate it)

hub still watching blooming football stuff now!!!!! yawn yawn yawn!

feel like streaking in front of the tv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iF YOU HAVE GOT A WEBCAM STREAKING IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER MIGHT BE A DECENT ALTERNATIVE! :p

yeah yeah... you would probably all say... ''will you blooming move!!!!!!!!!!! I cant see the tellie!!!!!!!!!''

seriously... I think I might try it and update you all!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Back