Gobby dog

Today I took the dog with me in the car, as I sometimes do, when I went to do a big shop from the supermarket.
Why? I can’t think of any reason a person would take a dog out of the house for it to just be left in a car while it’s owner did a big shop. That’s just plain stupid as well as dangerous - it should be left safely at home.

Sponsored Links
Why? I can’t think of any reason a person would take a dog out of the house for it to just be left in a car while it’s owner did a big shop. That’s just plain stupid as well as dangerous - it should be left safely at home.

I told her where I was going and she wanted to go.

Sponsored Links
Once had a BIG argument with a hippy type wumman in a pub garden. All the tables were out in full sun approx 25+deg. Parked the car in shade approx 20deg. After running the aircon full blast for a few mins the temp inside the car was 16deg. Dog left safely in back & Dork sat 50ft away enjoying a cold one.

Hippy chick freaked out & I had to physically push her away from breaking the rear window (car unlocked). The whole pub garden looked on as I tried to point out that inside the car is a LOT cooler than outside . . . . . .

Some folk don't know animals, they "think" they know & yet they often confuse animals feelings with human ones.

If it was that cool in the car, why didn’t you sit in the car with the dog?

Not really no.

A dog will bite a child completely at random no provoking necessary. Sometimes the child dies. More often the dog is destroyed. What do you find is over the top about a dog randomly biting a child?
that list is shocking

since say 2000, 99% of all deaths have been due to dangerous dog breeds: pit bulls, american bulldogs, staffies, rottweiller

I bet every one of those dogs lived in chav families

I have to be very very careful when walking my dog to keep away from from chavs walking these breeds -they are always jabbering away on the phone with no control over a dangerous dog

An indy, rather loud pub near me has signs up saying no dogs to be left in cars. Too may dickeads thinking it's clever got themselves decked for doing it.

Sponsored Links
Back