Got someones 'cat in my drive'

DP

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Making a mess in my drive. How do I stop it visiting?

TIA

Sponsored Links
cats keep their own territories clean, and avoid territory belonging to other cats.

Make a friend of it, and it will keep your drive clean. Or get one of your own.

It's not fox muck, then?

Sponsored Links
Is it definitely a cat? They usually bury it. If you catch it in the act, some cold water will deter it without doing any harm.

No point in trying to reply to this topic as several posts have been deleted.

Obviously MOD 3 has no sense of humour and has cat issues or even wheelie bin issues?

The simple solution would be to treat the drive with camphor, cats don't like the smell of it.

You were naughty bean and posted off topic!
But I feel aggrieved, baring in mind the method I suggested would have without question prevented the cat from defecating on the OPs drive!

The point is ...Your harsh and insensitive views shouldn't get ME deleted. :LOL: ;)
That is true, but regardless of whether my cat messing preventative method has harsh or not, it was not off topic. So in that respect I feel my posts should be re-established and MOD 3 should actually read the forum rules and delete me for just reasons.

Somebody must have upset Mod 3 long after I went Prentice. :D

Well I was first to reply, which was deleted even though as stated, would have resolved problem, then added the weeding post and questioned whether the wheelie bin woman was also being accused of messing on the OPs drive, all valid and on topic posts me thinks. So cannot see why Mod 3 would get the eraser out.

Sponsored Links
Back