Got someones 'cat in my drive'

Apparently doesn't work on sparrows etc (unless there's a flock of em) A mouse failed to set it off too. ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
I get others cats come into my garden for a dump, but I reluctantly bag it and bin it. better than receiving a real curse from a cat! ;)

Oh that's Ok then.
The fact that you pick up other peoples cat crap on your garden, somehow makes you feel guilt-free of your cats sh*tting on theirs.

Marvellous.

Sponsored Links
Nothing against you, the problem was when some of the posts didn't help the OP therefore going off topic leading to anti-cat brigade

I hope you are not indicating I am the anti-cat, all I offered was a tongue in cheek solution to the problem. I personally don't mind cats, they are welcome on to my drive any time they choose!
The council have given me a selection of wheelie bins to choose from ;)

Mike, you're a selfish man.
Not selfish, just plain stupid to have a cat - especially as he has a multitude of them. I bet his house stinks and his neighbours have fun clearing up the mess. What use are they? They can't protect your house, can't be taken for a walk and are as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike.

Not selfish, just plain stupid to have a cat - especially as he has a multitude of them. I bet his house stinks and his neighbours have fun clearing up the mess. What use are they? They can't protect your house, can't be taken for a walk and are as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike.

Selfish. No two ways about it.

If someone had ten children all launching their asses over the fence to crap on mikes lawn, he'd call the police or social services.

Cat owners simply can't see why it's unacceptable behaviour for their animals doing the same thing.

Selfish.

I do hope the Monty Python team are watching these threads on GD. Give em some great material for their up and coming shows at the O2 Arena. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Mike, you're a selfish man.

Thanks, there are 23 Million other stupid people who have cats! so at least I am not alone! I just hope those 23 million people don't call you to service their gas boiler, wouldn't trust you with a barge pole! As for my house stinking goes, why don't you come and have a look and see if you could smell any smells, but I bet as soon as you step in my cats will all dash out to avoid your stench!

Sponsored Links
Back