Got someones 'cat in my drive'

The point is ...Your harsh and insensitive views shouldn't get ME deleted. :LOL: ;)
That is true, but regardless of whether my cat messing preventative method has harsh or not, it was not off topic. So in that respect I feel my posts should be re-established and MOD 3 should actually read the forum rules and delete me for just reasons.

Your method would have worked, so would mine. :D

Mod 3 needs to rattle his head.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm becoming sick and tired of all the deleting on this forum.

DS seems to be more liberal as general discussion forums go.

Cats are no different to humans when it comes to being selfishness, just like we humans are very selfish at times, jealous, cats are same, and same as we are very territorial, cats are no different, they will go to wars over territorial disputes, and just as we humans don't like mess in our own back yard, cats are the same, why should they mess their own back yard?

So just like humans who will go to any length to dump their rubbish in other places except their own garden, cats do the same.

sadly, humans have covered much of natural surface with paving stones, and tarmacked over drives etc, leaving no landfill sites to bury their rubbish, that is because we are more selfish than cats!

sadly, even as a cat lover, i hate their poo, but we got to live with it, you have got to accept the fact you cannot educate or tell cats where to ****e.

but at no time even think about punishing a cat for leaving a poo on your front garden, if you do, you are not a human but an evil monster!

I get others cats come into my garden for a dump, but I reluctantly bag it and bin it. better than receiving a real curse from a cat! ;)

My dad bought one of those spray devices with a infrared sensor on it. Connects to his garden hose and scares cats, dogs and pigeons off his back garden. Works almost too well, as I discovered when I went out onto his back garden for a cigarette one evening. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I appreciate your motives then, Mod 3. However, I can't understand why you deleted my post: I said I'd like to put the stupid woman in the wheelie bin. I love cats and cannot abide anyone harming them.

My dad bought one of those spray devices with a infrared sensor on it. Connects to his garden hose and scares cats, dogs and pigeons off his back garden. Works almost too well, as I discovered when I went out onto his back garden for a cigarette one evening. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
What about our small indigenous birds?

Does it scare them too, you know, the ones that are struggling to find food this time of the year?

Sponsored Links
Back