Hot Air

Status
Not open for further replies.
What caused that then, is it globalists or agent 30 or was it aliens sucking up refugees and transferring to Dublin by the mothership
Whats this agent 30 you speak of, does it get your whites whiter than white?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
please provide an alternative source

statistica says over 30% citizens have a medical card
under 16s dont pay
if you are referred by GP you dont pay

so a figure of 40% is around the right ballpark

so you are being dishonest
What i said was that the so called public health system in Ireland is crap.
The long waiting lists are filled with people who can't pay.
The private sector gets Preferential treatment by the Irish government.
My daughter went to Thailand years ago, on her last day there she got food poisoning from a dodgy curry.
She was taken to hospital that was dirty and overcrowded with people sitting around on the floor.
Once the hospital found out she had private healthcover she was taken to another hospital and given a private room, the staff were immaculately dressed and spoke with silly American accents.
Two different worlds in the same country, this is the direction Ireland is going in.
Yet you believe that this type of health system is superior to the NHS.

Sponsored Links
As such, the overall standards of healthcare system in Ireland are very high
There you are Notch.
Straight from a Euro horses mouth.
Read below.

Euro health consumer index 2018 report continues to rank the accessibility of Ireland's Health system as the worst in Europe, with the overall ranking as 22nd of 35.[14]

No I wasn't.
Did you read my original post.?
I said that the Irish Republic didn't have a health service like the NHS.

No, you dishonestly tried to imply Ireland has a surplus because it spends nothing on public services and the public have to pay for everything.

but your dishonest framing has been found out.

this is what you said:

”Easy to have a surplus if you don't spend anything on defence or have a public health service like the NHS.
If you ring for an ambulance down there and you don't have insurance, you get a bill.
If your house catches fire, its the same.
Huge numbers of homeless

however the reality is this:

1) around 40% of citizens pay nothing - so poorer are protected

2) the rest only pay 100 euros and a max of just 800 euros - FA compared to a private system like America

3) you said “if you ring for an ambulance” - the ambulance service is free.

I trust you will do the honourable thing and admit you were being totally misleading.

You are a tribal Unionist who is utterly brainwashed into tribal thinking and as a result you are happy to spread lies on the Ireland, the EU even Putin.

It is the dogmatic attitudes of people like you that kept the violence running so long in Ireland

You are a tribal Unionist who is utterly brainwashed into tribal thinking and as a result you are happy to spread lies on the Ireland, the EU even Putin.

It is the dogmatic attitudes of people like you that kept the violence running so long in Ireland

So let me get this straight. The Irish revolution, partition and the 'troubles' were all down to Vinty complaining about NHS waiting lists in the Republic.

OK.

No, you dishonestly tried to imply Ireland has a surplus because it spends nothing on public services and the public have to pay for everything.

but your dishonest framing has been found out.

this is what you said:

”Easy to have a surplus if you don't spend anything on defence or have a public health service like the NHS.
If you ring for an ambulance down there and you don't have insurance, you get a bill.
Huge numbers of homeless

however the reality is this:

1) around 40% of citizens pay nothing - so poorer are protected

2) the rest only pay 100 euros and a max of just 800 euros - FA compared to a private system like America

3) you said “if you ring for an ambulance” - the ambulance service is free.

I trust you will do the honourable thing and admit you were being totally misleading.

You are starting to sound deranged Notch.
Calm down.
Your bigotry is starting to show.
Let me repeat what I said originally.
Huge numbers of homeless

There you are Notch.
Straight from a Euro horses mouth.
Read below.

Euro health consumer index 2018 report continues to rank the accessibility of Ireland's Health system as the worst in Europe, with the overall ranking as 22nd of 35.[14]

”overall ranking 22nd out of 35”

so it ranks just below the middle.

I notice it picks out “accessibility“ to mention, not the only metric of a healthcare system, perhaps it should look at some other metrics:

Ireland is among best for treatable and preventable deaths (2019)​

Ireland is 13th place in Europe for treatable and preventable deaths, edging out the UK, Germany and Belgium.

Ireland's spend on healthcare per capita is among highest in Europe​

Ireland is well above the EU average (€3,197) and spends just under €1000 per capita more than the UK

Ireland has the highest life expectancy in the EU - and fourth highest in Europe.​

The Covid-19 pandemic had a detrimental effect on life expectancy across Europe, but still saw Ireland hold on to top spot for 2020.

I rather doubt Vinty would like to compare Irelands health service with the NHS….current waiting lists of 8 million and over 100 thousands staff vacancies.

You are starting to sound deranged Notch.
Calm down.
Your bigotry is starting to show.
Let me repeat what I said originally.
Huge numbers of homeless

Thank for admitting you are being dishonest

you said: “If you ring for an ambulance down there and you don’t have insurance, you get a bill”

that is a complete and utter lie, so do the decent thing and admit it.

around 40% of people in Ireland don’t pay, as I have proven and you repeatedly refuse to admit.

Smile at him and he's like putty in your hands.
Yes I feel,sorry for Vinty, his dishonesty has been exposed once again

no doubt he will be back to his Putin apologist antics any minute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back