Human Rights

Sponsored Links
When the home grown terrorists in this country realise that a car is a formidable weapon - they'll start doing it here instead of trying (in vain) to bring a plane down. There's a war out there - and it's getting ever nearer. The people of the UK live a Hobbit like existence whereby they feel safe and cozy in their 'Shire'. That's not the real world though.

I'm dumbfounded.
It's just too ludicrous to believe.

There is one way to prove to him that it's not a bomb - leave it on.

Sponsored Links
not sure what all the fuss is about the judge has found the man has a genuine pshycological fear that will be based on medical reports

not sure what all the fuss is about the judge has found the man has a genuine pshycological fear that will be based on medical reports

Nonsense, you live in a fluffy bubble.
So if convicted criminals are sentenced, but found they had a fear of incarceration, let 'em freeeee???.:LOL:

I blame you for the downfall of this country Bigall.:D

its the fact he has not been convicted yet off any crime so not yet a dangerous nutter just a nutter sorry that should be a person with possible phobia or psychological problems

A suspected terrorist has his human rights defended. Why do you think he's suspected BA? Do you believe the police/MI5?whatever just plucked his name from a hat? I doubt it. If he is subsequently found to be an actual terrorist, do you think this piece of human garbage gives a f**k about the human rights of his intended victims? Again I doubt it.

i dont have a clue but i will defend the innocent
once he is found guilty then i wont defend him or anyone else from the braying lynch mob ;)

once he is found guilty then i wont defend him or anyone else from the braying lynch mob ;)

He is only innocent when a court of law says he is, until then he is a (dangerous) suspect and should be treated as such.

He is only innocent when a court of law says he is, until then he is a (dangerous) suspect and should be treated as such.

as you know innocent till proven guilty in the real world

A suspected terrorist. Even the judge in the ruling have agreed that the Tpim is valid (so there's no smoke without fire)
The judge did not lift the Tpim itself, saying the decision to maintain it was legally valid

I reckon your trying to defend the indefensible BA

But can't you see the madness???
Human rights should be extended to everyone, so therefore, a suspected burglar arrested with crow bar in one hand and
a bag of swag in the other, could quite legitimately say he had a phobia of handcuffs and police stations.:D

Where does the madness end.???

But can't you see the madness???
Human rights should be extended to everyone, so therefore, a suspected burglar arrested with crow bar in one hand and
a bag of swag in the other, could quite legitimately say he had a phobia of handcuffs and police stations.:D

Where does the madness end.???
well as i say once he is guilty mob mentality can take over without comment from me but we need to remember these powers are often abused for political propaganda reasons

Sponsored Links
Back