I am coming out....

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Do you like watching children suffer?
You are worse than Notchy at twisting posts to the opposite extreme nonsense...How is suggesting it is maybe not great to encourage scratters to have 10 kids paid for by state....suggesting I wish to see anyone suffer...you stupid clown.

Some of whom are workshy layabouts

You are only interested in those.

You dont give a fck about the majority of them with serious disabilities forced to really suffer because of this government.

We all know there are a minority of people that get benefits when could work.
But unlike you we realise there are many made to really suffer, but you never ever talk about them, they are invisible to you.
Tell me, what has made you such a totally selfish ****?

I dont want to vote for any of them really. They can all promise what they want it's all bible w@nk bullshit.
I do want restoration to our public and health services.
I do want people to be able to work self employed or invest without being seen as 'fortunate' and taxed to death.
I do want a government that puts british people first. Keeps British values. No that excludes fking indoctrinated religious masses.

None of them seem to offer all of these. Boc's.

You are worse than Notchy at twisting posts to the opposite extreme nonsense...How is suggesting it is maybe not great to encourage scratters to have 10 kids paid for by state....suggesting I wish to see anyone suffer...you stupid clown.

this is nothing to do with "encourage scratters to have 10 kids paid for by state" - child poverty is at a record high.

70% of poor children are in working families.

https://www.bigissue.com/latest/child-poverty-in-the-uk-will-hit-a-record-high-in-2019/

get your head out the sand and see what is happening around you.

The 2016 referendum wont and cant be delivered.

The Leave campaign promised a brexit that is not deliverable, which is why leavers have spent 3 1/2 years going round in circles trying to find the sunlit uplands that dont exist.

Hogwash.
Dominic greive said the referendum result must be honoured and then did everything in his power (with the help of the speaker) to stop brexit.
We should be out now with no deal. Just a s article 50 ( voted for by a majority of mp's) stated.

Sponsored Links
Back