I am coming out....

As a LibDem voter.

I care not a jot what anyone thinks about this!

I voted LibDem for two reasons:

1. Labour in this area have no hope.

2. The Tories have completely effed up this country in the last nine years.

Good on you....

I also want to come out....

I'm a Heterosexual.......

There. No shame...

Sponsored Links
What are the EU regulations concerning horse meat in your Lasagne.
Another thing to consider, throwing donkeys from belltowers is popular in Spain along with torturing dumb animals to death in bullrings draws the crowds should that be a reason to stay in the EU.

RWR with their false premise again.

The Tories are not entirely to blame; Labour have caused the most damage. Since WW2, Labour governments have brought about drastic changes in all parts of British life and in all corners of the country - and these changes have mostly been for the worse. The Conservatives' crime has been to fail to reverse these changes as conservatives should have done. During times of Conservative government, Labour campaign relentlessly to smear the Conservatives' pusillanimous efforts as evil and nasty.

Spoken like a serf.

Our voting system is completely wrong. In many seats (so-called "safe seats") your vote will count for nothing. Look how, a few years ago, UKIP got 4 million votes and only 1 seat, whilst the SNP, with fewer votes, gained the majority of seats in Scotland. All party political effort at election times is concentrated on marginal seats; sod the rest of us.

Sponsored Links
The Tories are not entirely to blame; Labour have caused the most damage. Since WW2, Labour governments have brought about drastic changes in all parts of British life and in all corners of the country - and these changes have mostly been for the worse. The Conservatives' crime has been to fail to reverse these changes as conservatives should have done. During times of Conservative government, Labour campaign relentlessly to smear the Conservatives' pusillanimous efforts as evil and nasty.
It was the Labour party who introduced the NHS and other social reforms.
You don't seem to know what you are talking about.
Maybe you should see your doctor, don't worry it's free.

RWR with their false premise again.
What is false about it, people in France eat horses, WTF, the Spanish stab bulls to death for fun, should people in Britain aspire to emulate these twunts.

So you are quite happy for the 27 other members to have a say in your daily life ?
My daily life has been fab for the last few decades thanks.

Presumably, being a pert of the EU is so bad that the likes of you and ryland want to sever all ties with the EU. How will mine and my children's' lives be so much better when we quit? List the things that will be better and what is likely to be the biggest improvement?

Last edited:
What is false about it, people in France eat horses, WTF, the Spanish stab bulls to death for fun, should people in Britain aspire to emulate these twunts.
It proves nation states have the freedon to retain their sovereignty.

As part of the EU the UK has control of 99% of its own finances.

Regulations are shared around the world now, so whether the UK is part of EU or not it still will have to share regulatory alignment globally.

This idea that the UK is controlled by EU rules is a load of twaddle.

Is the EU quite handy for deliveries for the UK.....oh thats right 1/2 hour on the train.
Gonna rip the line up when we leave EU then? Shut the tunnel? Stop the ferries? Close the motorways?What a moaning pessimist you are

As a LibDem voter.

I care not a jot what anyone thinks about this!

I voted LibDem for two reasons:

2. The Tories have completely effed up this country in the last nine years.

Me to!

Give an example?

C15g6rsWEAAz5vi.jpg

A few policies that have made this country worse to live in for many people:
  • The Bedroom Tax
  • Denying disability benefit to 165,000 people
  • Scrapping housing benefit for 18-21 year olds
  • The benefit cap
  • Massive hikes to tuition fees
  • Junior doctors' contracts
  • School cuts
  • £30-a-week cuts to the sick