If this year is the end of the Tory government, how will you remember them?

A Tory defection to the Labour party. One reason you may not hear is because it's become a right wing nationalist party.

Nationalism was heavily used in the Brexit campaign. Also immigration. Think what over simplified views that has created in our population. People see Oh it's still going on but take no notice of why it is like is.

UC etc. All that talk about scroungers making work pay etc - same effect. Over simplified views neglecting the fact that most who get it need it. Also forgetting the cost of detecting misuse. That can exceed what would be saved. That is how this area is handled and always has been.

If find the various noises they have made of the years when in power rather interesting. It tends to be popularist. A favourite of mine is borstal and a short sharp shock for youth offenders. Some really loved that announcement.

Fact and they have done in the past. In power again and they achieve power on where the available money is spent. They can look at ways of increasing that. It's interesting that a Tory budget has made life a more difficult for Labour aims when and if they do get in. Now they wouldn't do that on purpose would they??? The gains / losses it causes them will have been spent. Guess what - we may well get another budget before the next general election.

There is no philosophy involved. He's like most MPs and pretends to be left wing because he perceives it to be profitable - to him. He is leaving a left wing party for another left wing party, which he calculates will win in his constituency at the next election. That's all there is to it.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I said I do the minimum I can get away with, which means I am fulfilling my obligation. if I didn't I would have been sacked. I wasn't sacked, because I worked smarter and used the system.

With attitudes like that, it's little wonder the UK was known as the sick man of Europe.......

Sponsored Links
The individual in question is just a lying grifter trying to keep his place at the trough. There is no philosophy involved. He's a mindless psychopath like most MPs and pretends to be left wing because he perceives it to be profitable - to him. He is leaving a left wing party for another left wing party, which he calculates will win in his constituency at the next election. That's all there is to it.

The guy who works as a NHS hospital doctor?

If that's the one to whom you are referring, he's already said that he's not standing at the GE.

So you're incorrect in your claim that he's trying to secure his place at the trough.
He's already said he's through with being an mp.

If that's the one to whom you are referring, he's already said that he's not standing at the GE.

So you're incorrect in your claim that he's trying to secure his place at the trough.
He's not strong on facts

Can you name who it is you are referring to?

With attitudes like that, it's little wonder the UK was known as the sick man of Europe.......

The French, Spanish, Italians, Greeks and others are far more lazy than the British. Have you ever actually lived in France or Spain and tried to get work done? It'll be a Brit who saves you in the end. Also, there's nothing wrong with working smart if it delivers an acceptable level of quantity and quality.

Can you name who it is you are referring to?
Dan poulter.

The one you said was securing his place at the trough.
He isn't.

The one you said had three females accuse him of sexual assault.
No females accused him of anything.
The accusations were solely the fiction of Andrew Bridgen.
Which the Sunday Times reproduced as fact.
Dan Poulter was awarded damages, and a formal apology was published by the Sunday Times.

You really are utterly useless.

Dan poulter.

He isn't.

Dan Poulter was awarded damages, and a formal apology was published by the Sunday Times.

The big question is how on earth did he not know any of this

Dan poulter.

He isn't.

If you say so. I don't follow soap operas, including the Westminster one, and your version of events is at variance with what has been stated by others. I'll wait to see what actually happens at the General Election I think. There is something decidedly odd about a politician who goes to the trouble of changing from one party to another - both of which are virtually identical to one another - a few months before a general election he doesn't intend to stand in. There's more to this. The principles angle is too absurd to believe.

Sponsored Links
Back