Immigrants

Ok lets start somewhere, which 3rd world countries are lecturing us? with evidence please

open your eyes & your ears

well for a start do you remember that caper with that jade gooding in that reality TV show a good while back ????????
were there were protests in India over a remark she made

questions raised in the british parliament & in the indian parliament , protests in the street in india

India ffs who have the caste system , honour killings , woman treated like s**te, child slavery, corruption is a way of life etc ect

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
"One man wrote on public Facebook group Muswell Hill and Friends: ‘Chris, while I applaud you setting up a business in Muswell Hill and employing local people I’m curious as to why you decided to call your shop ‘Really British’ (besides the obvious point that you will sell British-made goods)?"
willy_nilly.gif

Is British a "race"?

Does he refuse entry to people of a different "race"?

Sponsored Links
He sells Brown Sauce.

Where is that made?

well for a start do you remember that caper with that jade gooding in that reality TV show a good while back ????????

questions raised in the british parliament & in the indian parliament , protests in the street in india

India ffs who have the caste system , honour killings , woman treated like s**te, child slavery, corruption is a way of life etc ect
Cher-ching! Is that the sound of you getting the whole hypocrite thing. Now you know what this thread is about.(y)

Last edited:

who is Jade Gooding, i do not watch reality shows, can you link me to credible reports, but honestly if thats all you can come up with its a sorry state of affairs

who is Jade Gooding, i do not watch reality shows, can you link me to credible reports, but honestly if thats all you can come up with its a sorry state of affairs

public knowledge was on the tv head line news radio news , question time , news paper headlines , questions raised at PM questions in parliament

not my fault u have never heard about it is it

you wanted an example I gave u an example.

oh & jade gooding was a reality TV star died of cancer think she was 30 , that made headline news as well . BBc did a doc on her illness

Bowell cancer if I recall ????????

Cher-ching! Is that the sound of you getting the whole hypocrite thing. Now you know what this thread is about.(y)

Of course I know what its about ?? what u saying noseall I'm thick ???? :):)

I worked for the press at the time, I shudder to think how many hours I spent on her.. not going to forget that in a hurry!!

From your source
Indian Government planned to raise the issue with the British Government. India Tourism Office extended an "invitation" to Jade Goody to visit India and experience its "healing nature". Jade did eventually become a contestant on the Indian version of Big Brother, Bigg Boss.[28]

Hardly an international incident, so is this the only example of "3rd world countries" lecturing the UK, come up with something better for heavens sake

Sponsored Links
Back