Intergas...but which...

one piece` with no joins stainless tube-in-tube heat

How does that work then?

The Ferroli delivers 16.4 litres per minutes, about 26% more

Have your done the maths on that?

Intergas backup & service is not better than Ferroli.

So Intergas insist on credit card details before attending?

Sadly for the majority that is true. There are trained tradesmen who are educated and can think and reason beyond the limits of the training they were given.

It can be very confusing when a tradesman changes alliegence and the new employer's training contradicts the training given at the previous employment.

Have you forgotten your assertions earlier Bernie?

Sponsored Links
About the same time as company dogma put blinkers on installation technicians.
Bernard I searched on Intergas on diynot and this thread..look at it! One guy brings up the poor Intergas instructions, with lots of mistakes and conflicts. He immediately receives abuse from the Intergas henchmen. Then other GasShark registered men come in and say they can't say various things because it is secret information. You couldn't make this sh!t up. :)

https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/new-intergas-rapid-boilers.441990/

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
It can be very confusing when a tradesman changes allegiance and the new employer's training contradicts the training given at the previous employment.
Bernard, Goebbels was right.
`This is the secret of propaganda: Those who are to be persuaded by it should be completely immersed in the ideas of the propaganda, without ever noticing that they are being immersed in it.`

`A lie told once remains a lie but a lie told a thousand times becomes the truth.`
Intergas comes to mind.

`There will come a day, when all the lies will collapse under their own weight, and truth will again triumph.`
We haven't got there yet.

`This is the secret of propaganda: Those who are to be persuaded by it should be completely immersed in the ideas of the propaganda, without ever noticing that they are being immersed in it.`

`A lie told once remains a lie but a lie told a thousand times becomes the truth.`
Intergas comes to mind.

`There will come a day, when all the lies will collapse under their own weight, and truth will again triumph.`
No maths then?

Intergas comes to mind.

Obfuscation and evasion. The tactics of the rumbled.

In fact.... We've long suspected you have had previous incarnations here and you do right in a similar pompous manner.
Finger pointing, false accusations and insulting. It all falls into line. I wonder how many sales Intergas have lost because of this forum? I think a lot. You and razor are spammers. Find out what that means. Anyone who is intellectually superior to you is pompous in your eyes. Sort yourself out. BTW, I love Goggle.

Last edited:
I never have professed to be such.

You're the one who made claim to be university educated Well whoopee doo. So am I; and so are many on the tools.

Having a degree does not make you an intellectual. Being unemployed or retired with plenty of time to Google any old nonsense equally does not make you an intellectual.

I never have professed to be such.
You're the one who made claim to be university educated Well whoopee doo. So am I; and so are many on the tools.
On the tools and have a technical degree? Nah! Sociology or the likes. What a come down eh! I may understand if you worked for yourself and were raking it in, but you do not. Not impressed at all. You come across as bitter because you have not made the grade. Get a grip. Get a grip.

No explanation on how a tube in tube hex is joint free?
Go and look inside a Ferroli. Look at this video for starters. BTW, it comes with integrated weather compensation. The heat X has a 12mm DHW pipe inside a 28mm pipe. `both pipes are one continuous loop`.

Last edited:
No explanation on how a tube in tube hex is joint free?

How many silver (?) soldered joints on the many U bends in the tubes of the Intergas heat exchanger

How many joints in a heat exchanger built using tube in tube. ?

The tube in tube only has two joints, one at each end of the tubes, admittedly a concentric type joint will be slightly more complex than a simple soldered joint

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back