IP Addresses thread - strangely turns to a God thread!

The video of the little boy is a good explanation.
The atheists dismiss it because they can't explain it.

Sponsored Links
Most Christians treat the Bible like a software licensing agreement. They don't actually read it. They just scroll down to the bottom and click "I agree".

Norcon, seeing as Mike has bowed out...

Would you say Cancer and premature death is part of God's grand plan? Would you say that a child dying through an illness of no fault of its own is just and fair because God has a higher purpose?

Sponsored Links
Would you say Cancer and premature death is part of God's grand plan? Would you say that a child dying through an illness of no fault of its own is just and fair because God has a higher purpose?
Did you know that for every child that prematurely dies another miraculously survives?

That isn't an answer.

And no it isn't a miracle. If it was a miracle then so is the case for lots of other nice yet improbable occurrences.

A Boeing 747 safely landing isn't a miracle.

Nothing is man made. God made everything.

Well ,, women were designed by a council architect... Who else would put the playground next to the refuse department. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

The version I heard is:

"God must be a town planner. Who else but a town planner would put the pleasure gardens right between the waterworks and the sewage plant?"

It's strange how, even in this general discussion, even the concept of a "god" is being used to attack and defend each other. Man made religions and moral codes which claim to be created by god really have no chance of universal success.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Bet you converted more followers than the church would have managed by themselves ;).

I see none of the believers have come up with an answer yet though.

Indeed, many a prayer said on the approach to Lulsgate. Cross wind landings get the old pressure up. :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back