IP Addresses thread - strangely turns to a God thread!

So if your child dies because you refuse modern medicine, you would consider it an honor that God stood by and watched.

Sponsored Links
Religion is not the cancer of the society, industrial revolution and technology is , for definite, ever since the industrial revolution, man made weapons, and has caused immense destruction the world over, religion brings peace when it is obeyed properly,it is the disobedient who have caused mayhem, and given religions a bad name.

Perhaps I remember my history incorrectly, but weren't the crusades* several centuries before the industrial revolution?

(*A religious war: Christians 1, Muslims 0.)

And there have, of course, been many many religious wars before and after the crusades.

Organised religions are hypocritical: they preach peace and at the same time encourage war.

So if your child dies because you refuse modern medicine, you would consider it an honor that God stood by and watched.

Not at all, I have said this before, God gave us the brains so that we can put It to a good use, and use it wisely, not to hurt anyone, love all, and not over indulge in things that can be detrimental to our health.

If young drug addicts starts to smoke and inject substances in their vein, it is likely that their offspring may inherit a damaged gene, which in turn could continue to be passed on for many more generations, what we call hereditary.

And a belief in God does not mean that you don't rush your child to hospital, that is why God gave so much brains to heal ourselves through his gift of making us intelligent, but we often abuse this intellect.

Sponsored Links
Religion is not the cancer of the society, industrial revolution and technology is , for definite, ever since the industrial revolution, man made weapons, and has caused immense destruction the world over, religion brings peace when it is obeyed properly,it is the disobedient who have caused mayhem, and given religions a bad name.

Perhaps I remember my history incorrectly, but weren't the crusades* several centuries before the industrial revolution?

(*A religious war: Christians 1, Muslims 0.)

And there have, of course, been many many religious wars before and after the crusades.

Organised religions are hypocritical: they preach peace and at the same time encourage war.

Might be worth remembering, or knowing, that these wars are based on greed of the land, nothing to do with God himself, religions yes.
Oh and you forgot I told you 100s of times I am not religious, not at all, but I know instinctively that God must exist without whom nothing would be prevalent .

Though who cares how it was created! Big bang or not, matters least.

You can try and be as rude to me as you like. But as an apparently unashamed god botherer, it isn't very christian now is it? Turn of phrase by the way. Lord [sic] knows what denomination you are but i have a sneaky suspicion it involves a lot of clapping ;).

Did You know that you used the word "Prat" against me first, then I kindly returned your favour, if you think you can insult anyone and get away, you may be hallucinating!

"Turn the other cheek" doesn't apply then? :LOL: :LOL:

Nope! not on this occasion, 4 pages of useless help par one or two genuine posts, didn't get me very far!

But I have found a way around it, so hopefully he should get his old account reinstated. Thanks to those who offered some help, and Dan you stick to your Gas chambers! :mrgreen:

Why should I stick to the gas chambers?

You have been rude about me and my fellow tradesman in the past at the same time as spouting erroneous twaddle so you deserve everything you get.

Especially if you are foolish enough to think ovarian cancer is man made ffs. I never expected God to cure anything either - although your assumptions about my faith or lack thereof if amusing.

I know my prayers thank you very much. Mrs Dan was very surprised at a family wedding when I was happily rattling off the creed and several others without referring to the good book.

Seeing as I was married in a ceremony of non God bothering sentiments and had not a foggiest what was going on. But thankfully the ceremonial alcohol cured that worry ;).

So you see - you might assume I know little of prayers and faith; but you would be - as is obviously a common thread in your sad and God fearing life - very wrong.

And in case you hadn't noticed. I find your views on most things pathetic; but this cancer thing was down right offensive.

The way I view it is that there might or might not be a god. It is also quite a good idea for peoples to follow a common ethical and moral code based on minimum intrusion and hurt to each other. However,

1/. It isn't a good idea to force everyone to follow the same code by using force, threats, killing, bullying etc.

2/. The existence of a god has absolutely no bearing on this code and it is foolish and repeatedly historically problematic to assume that they are intrinsically linked.

Why should I stick to the gas chambers?

You have been rude about me and my fellow tradesman in the past at the same time as spouting erroneous twaddle so you deserve everything you get.

Especially if you are foolish enough to think ovarian cancer is man made ffs. I never expected God to cure anything either - although your assumptions about my faith or lack thereof if amusing.

I know my prayers thank you very much. Mrs Dan was very surprised at a family wedding when I was happily rattling off the creed and several others without referring to the good book.

Seeing as I was married in a ceremony of non God bothering sentiments and had not a foggiest what was going on. But thankfully the ceremonial alcohol cured that worry ;).

So you see - you might assume I know little of prayers and faith; but you would be - as is obviously a common thread in your sad and God fearing life - very wrong.

And in case you hadn't noticed. I find your views on most things pathetic; but this cancer thing was down right offensive.

You think You are some kind of GOD OF THE HEAT EXCHANGERS! and that we should all kneel down and pray you because you consider yourself one above all. Not me Mr.

I much rather kneel down to that God that we cannot see.

Who said anything about Heat Exchangers?

Can't you address the issues raised?

No?

Thought not.

I don't consider myself above anyone. Except plonkers like you.

*edit*

Although I am of course rather tall - so technically above most people. 95% it seems.

Sponsored Links
Back