IP Addresses thread - strangely turns to a God thread!

I had my twitter account hacked.... similar user name to here and similar password as would be held by DIYnot (not anymore though)...

So can't point any fingers, but I think I know who it was.... and they'll be reading this !!!!!

Sad puppy.. !

As for your question Mike from London, why don't you ask god? he knows everything, surely !!!???

I know who it is, that is not the point, infact god gave me so much sense to work that out, and he gave you half the brains to come up with comments like that , We know it is that bloke's own daughter hijacked it to stop him getting stressed!

The point is why wouldn't then Microsoft acknowledge the genuine request to override her password and issue us with a temporary one.

This is where I will have to ask God's help as scientific idiots haven't got a single clue!

The real point is why can't god help us cure cancer !!!??????

Easy, God said stop smoking that Pot!

any ways here is how Microsoft checks one's id when signing in, unfortunately i can see where we went wrong, we did not use his regular PC, instead I used my laptop for him as his PC was not connected,he has been moving rooms. so when i used my laptop, this would have given them different OS, version, and possibly that 64bit number on my computer may be different to the one stored on his browser.

Signing into software, sites or services with your Microsoft account.
When you sign into a site or service using your Microsoft account, we collect certain information in order to verify your identity on behalf of the site or service, to protect you from malicious account usage, and to protect the efficiency and security of the Microsoft account service. For instance, when you sign in, the Microsoft account service receives and logs your credentials and other information, such as the 64-bit unique ID number assigned to your credentials, your IP address, your web browser version and a time and date. Further, if you use a Microsoft account to sign into a device or into software that is installed on a device, a random unique ID is assigned to the device; this random unique ID will be sent as part of your credentials to the Microsoft account service when you subsequently sign into a site or service with your Microsoft account. The Microsoft account service sends the following information to the site or service that you have signed into: a unique ID number that permits the site or service to determine whether you are the same person from one sign-in session to the next; the version number assigned to your account (a new number is assigned each time you change your sign-in information); whether your email address has been confirmed; and whether your account has been deactivated.

Is microsoft your god !!!!!! seems so !

Sponsored Links
too many questions Mike? get god to answer some... send a bolt of lightning or two!!!

let me have a go at answering my own question Mike..... THERE IS NO FOOKIN GOD !!!!!!

There.... hope that helps !!!!

Yet you'll spout some twaddle, and make yourself believe again, in a phantom "carer" which is proven to not care about you at all......

pray for some lottery numbers Mike !!

You can bet your backside there is no God, but one day you might get a fookin shock when God suddenly appears from behind the clouds, and proclaims with a thunderous voice that I am Your God! from the big skies and shows his mighty power with lightening and blows wind right on your face! Then you will see lots of stars and black holes! :LOL:

let me have a go at answering my own question Mike..... THERE IS NO FOOKIN GOD !!!!!!

There.... hope that helps !!!!

Yet you'll spout some twaddle, and make yourself believe again, in a phantom "carer" which is proven to not care about you at all......

pray for some lottery numbers Mike !!

You can bet your backside there is no God, but one day you might get a fookin shock when God suddenly appears from behind the clouds, and proclaims with a thunderous voice that I am Your God! from the big skies and shows his mighty power with lightening and blows wind right on your face! Then you will see lots of stars and black holes! :LOL:

Mike, are you drunk?

Sponsored Links
Your tag.. "There is more to nuts and bolts of life than eggs and sperms.-:-:-:-:-:-".... really? care to elaborate?

Or care to get your god to come up with a cancer cure before you come and bore us with twaddle again?

Can science cure cancers......quite simply nope. Cancer is not a disease hence it cannot be cured. cancer is a result of defective genes,caused by man made abuse of substances and other things, or exposure to radiation, ultraviolet light, and so on.

You could remove cancerous tissue before it has a chance to spread on other critical parts of one's body, which unfortunately you cannot chop off without removing critical part. Radiation treatment and chemotherapy are only successful if they target cancer cells, but collateral damage from these treatments to healthy and critical organs prevents this being carried out successfully in many patients.

God did not create cancer, and he laid universal rules, abuse these rules and we are asking for trouble. You don't expect a man to kill another and asks for forgiveness from the Judge, so when one contracts cancer through abuse of substances, why should God help cure it when he laid clear rules, and you abused them.

Skin cancer in children?

Colonic cancer in t-totallers?

Lukemia in children?

Oh wait. ?..did man create ultraviolet radiation?

Prat.

ha ha you called me a prat! :D

That didn't quite work ! what a failure! :LOL:

but hey listen you big prat, :)D) the sun's ultraviolet rays is responsible for life on earth, if they were not there, you wouldn't be here writing your stupid comments today.

No one should shed their clothes and bare their bodies and lie down along a beach when the sun is out there shining and if you pick up cancers, thats your own stupidity.

And Leukemia in children?

I suppose all that charlie they were snorting at nursery is to blame for that.

I always new you were an idiot. Just not such a huge one.

Funnily enough clothes are a human invention. One that was made long before God Bothering started. Before that we were walking around starkers quite happily.

Much like a lot of the tribes in places as yet untouched by pillocks in frocks/smocks/cassocks.

People like you give the religious a bad name.

Funnily enough clothes are a human invention. One that was made long before God Bothering started. Before that we were walking around starkers quite happily.

Much like a lot of the tribes in places as yet untouched by pillocks in frocks/smocks/cassocks.

People like you give the religious a bad name.

Back then the average live of man was around 30year :rolleyes:

Can science cure cancers......quite simply nope. Cancer is not a disease hence it cannot be cured. cancer is a result of defective genes,caused by man made abuse of substances and other things, or exposure to radiation, ultraviolet light, and so on.

Yes it can, or at least some types of cancer can be cured. With the progress being made in genetics research, I'd bet you a pound that they will find cures for more cancers before too long (unfortunately probably not in my lifetime, though).

Cancer is caused by a lot of things and probably by some things we are not aware of yet. Certainly, some people ask for it by doing what they do to their bodies, but by no means all. It's still a bit of a lottery. My dad used to smoke Capstan Full Strength every minute of the day, then roll up and re-use the dog ends (he was a tight-fisted Yorkshireman) and lived to the age of 79 without contracting cancer. By your reckoning, he should have died from lung cancer in his forties, probably.

One thing's certain. If you believe in God, he (or she) must have created cancer. Perhaps he has a weird sense of humour. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back