Is anybody choosing to self isolate -or know a family member that is?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My mother in law is a fit 75 year old, but she has had pneumonia in the past and has a weakened lung capacity.

She is thinking of self isolating.

My big concern is not itself isolating itself, its keeping it up to beyond the peak, which could be 3 months.

Sponsored Links
I don’t know of anyone. I think fresh air is good, get plenty of that, don’t get too close to people and wash your hands regular if your worried about catching it.

Hows Tom Hanks doing for bog roll?

I don’t know of anyone. I think fresh air is good, get plenty of that, don’t get too close to people and wash your hands regular if your worried about catching it.

Hows Tom Hanks doing for bog roll?

I think the problem is peoples careers -my wife is a piano teacher, she sees loads of snotty sneezing kids every day. That makes her a prime candidate to be a virus carrier.

Im not bothered I work mostly from home now, so am basically self isolating anyway. Dog walking is 2 or 3c times a day, but I dont get clise to anybody, so Im not concerned.

Tom Hanks has diabetes so he is in an at risk group.

I have a feeling he wont be worried about bog roll.

Sponsored Links
We're not as close a society as the French, italians, Spanish..... so many of us are quite socially distanced, in the normal run of things.

I was going to. Look at a job yesterday for a mate

He rang and cancelled his wife has flu? And he does not feel to good

Apparently they are self isolating

With this recent announcement, my mum and my mother in law are going to be self isolating. Mind you, the MIL is at home with a broken foot and my mum has agoraphobia so it won’t affect her - apart from hospital visits, she’s not been out for years. Handy for Amazon and Ebay purchase deliveries. :whistle:

My son is taking it a bit more seriously
7D13DC11-BB47-4F86-AC3B-2FDBE1D33F12.jpeg

My 70+ old mother in law is self isolating.
But then she has been self isolated for the past 25 years+ so it's nothing new apart from the wife will not be seeing her at the end of the week for a trip to the supermarket and local mills/craft shops etc.
Instead we'll be be getting her whats required and I'll be dropping it off as I work close to where she lives.

Although my wife expects extended phone calls, which given they are currently over an hour its gonna be hell lol

My wife works at a supermarket so we are doomed.
Got plenty of loo roll though.

Sponsored Links
Back