Is anybody choosing to self isolate -or know a family member that is?

One of the guys rang in sick today. And been very busy with out him. Production definitely went down.
But he's back in tomorrow.:D

Sponsored Links
I can see this being worse than in China per capita if we arent careful

Yawn.
When 12,000 or more are dead in the UK then wake me up.
It will clear the bed blockers.

If my wife is reading things right, she is in the high risk group - asthma plus auto call up from doctor for flu vaccine - and she should self isolate for 3 months. Can’t be right, can it? Having time off is not a problem for her but her main worry is that she looks after our grandson (AKA the super spreader!) one day per week and doesn’t want to let our son down. Bloody Chinese and their fried bats!

Sponsored Links
I have to go to dentist etc. But intend to not go where I will meet people, so today one last big shop and hope by time we need to do another it has died down a bit, however words to wife was time matters, in the shop get what we want and out.

Fat chance, never seen her shop so slow, simple thing if you want it pick it up and put it in basket, again no chance every item studied first and in some cases returned to shelf.

I will reduce meeting people to a minimum, but will still go on walks and bike rides, if I stop going out I will get weak, I need exercise, I will select walks where unlikely to meet people, but will still go out.

I think I’ll have to spend more time walking the dog and working on my allotment.

My parents announced today they are going into isolation for 4 months. They have their food and medicine sorted, so ready to shut the world out.

Sponsored Links
Back