Is that you johnd response

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
But the whole raft of incidents, (three identified in the deleted thread

Which you won't repost despite being asked to numerous times because you know that they will be immediately discredited like last time.
Though that doesn't stop you from referring to them as though they were racist. Making you a disingenuous liar.
along with the Nuke comment and the five mentioned in this thread)
None of which were racist, OK perhaps the "poor old *****" comment could be construed that way but that was in reaction to watching this video and I'll make no apology for that.

Any individual incident of spuey's racism, if taken in isolation, could be 'explained' even excused as naive ignorance.

Everything you've trawled up so far can be explained as the result of your deluded neurosis. Must do better, Repost the "proof"you thought was so damaging.

Sorry I don't understand the title of the thread are you implying JohnD is the main person throwing insults ?
I'm just a little unsure who you think is the worst culprit. Sorry just seen the deleted locked post !

This thread was posted I think, because a lot of threads/posts were being deleted/locked one of which in particular showed himaggin up for the complete fool that he is. I'd started a thread asking if it was johnd with his finger on the button ,which got the same treatment.

I don't like islam because I don't like paedophiles. I don't like female mutilation. I don't like forced arranged marriages. I don't like honour killings. I don't like sharia law which gives men far more rights than women and treats women as chattels. I don't like a religious/cultural system whose stated aim is to take over the world and force all others to accept it's barbarous medieval practises.
Have you got a problem with that? Does that make me a racist?
No, but Himmy's word for that is 'racist'. It looks and sounds the same but doesn't mean the same.

By homophobe, he probably means he thinks you are afraid of where you live.

Impudent elf .....I have to give you a thanks for that it gave me a belly laugh

He's just a wind-up merchant.

Sponsored Links
But the whole raft of incidents, (three identified in the deleted thread

Which you won't repost despite being asked to numerous times because you know that they will be immediately discredited like last time.
Though that doesn't stop you from referring to them as though they were racist. Making you a disingenuous liar.
along with the Nuke comment and the five mentioned in this thread)
None of which were racist, OK perhaps the "poor old *****" comment could be construed that way but that was in reaction to watching this video and I'll make no apology for that.

Any individual incident of spuey's racism, if taken in isolation, could be 'explained' even excused as naive ignorance.

Everything you've trawled up so far can be explained as the result of your deluded neurosis. Must do better, Repost the "proof"you thought was so damaging.

I hope the horse killed him he deserved that ....If it didn't kill him or brain damage him I fear hd may have done worse to the poor horse when he recovered.

I don't like islam because I don't like paedophiles. I don't like female mutilation. I don't like forced arranged marriages. I don't like honour killings. I don't like sharia law which gives men far more rights than women and treats women as chattels. I don't like a religious/cultural system whose stated aim is to take over the world and force all others to accept it's barbarous medieval practises.
Have you got a problem with that? Does that make me a racist?
No, but Himmy's word for that is 'racist'. It looks and sounds the same but doesn't mean the same.

By homophobe, he probably means he thinks you are afraid of where you live.

He's just a wind-up merchant.

Impudent elf I have to give you that one it gave me a belly laugh you got a thanks !

It's interesting that himaggin accuses me of homophobia while stoutly defending the religion/belief system which many advocates claim as justification for throwing gay people off tall buildings.
That's a very good point .....I can't wait for heraginn's rationale

Sooey I think someone else mentioned it but you can ignore posters and you only see their post before you sign in........now let me think whom might you be as well ignoring ...hmmmm

Well I did say that I'd give him until midnight before ignoring him, I'm generous like that.
But he still hasn't posted that "proof" of his up again so that I can ridicule him over it, I'll just have to refrain from ignoring him for now in the vain hope that he might grow some balls.

It's interesting that himaggin accuses me of homophobia while stoutly defending the religion/belief system which many advocates claim as justification for throwing gay people off tall buildings.
That's a very good point .....I can't wait for heraginn's rationale
It's an invented argument and therefore doesn't need a counter-argument.
I've said numerous times that I don't defend/believe or follow any religion.
But I may defend any or all religions against bigoted accusations.

As I said, spuey can posture, and use as many insults and four-letter expletives as he likes. Until he refrains from displaying a racist attitude, he'll continue to be a racist.

I've also said, in the past:
It takes an intelligent man to realise his mistake, a brave man to accept his mistake, and a humble man to apologise for his mistake.
Spuey still insists he's not made a mistake.
He's outraged that he's been proven to be a racist but he had no compunction in outraging others with his racist comments and attitude.
Perhaps I ought to add on to my previous comment about recognising, accepting and apologising for mistakes:
"And a wiser man to modify his future behaviour."

Last edited:
Repost your "evidence" worm. You won't because you know full well that it doesn't stand up to scrutiny, like the rest of your so called evidence.
How many user names have you had on here? 3? 4? 5? more???
Why is that? Why do you keep getting banned? Why does almost everybody detest you?
Unlike you I have only ever had one user name on here in over ten years of posting, so keep on trawling through my past efforts and you never know you might strike gold.
He's outraged that he's been proven to be a racist but he had no compunction in outraging others with his racist comments and attitude.
In your mind speaking truthfully makes a person a racist so I am far from outraged if you think of me as one.
I'm outraged that you are too cowardly to repost your so called "proof" for fear of being made a laughing stock of again.

Unlike you I have only ever had one user name on here in over ten years of posting,
And you are allowed to continue your perpetual, repetitive and persistent racism, derogatory comments and four-letter expletives.
Unlike you, some have been banned, for exposing your, and others, racism.
Unlike you, many have simply left, disgusted with the racist attitude of so many posters.
No-one knows how many have just not bothered to register, due to the racist attitude of so many posters.
The overwhelming culture of GD forum is racist. That suggests a possible systemic racism.
You ask why I keep my own evidence of racist comments, messages, etc.
I keep it for my own use, rather than rely on the generosity of others.

Last edited:
Save the waffle, we've heard it all from you many times.
Repost your "evidence" you worm. :LOL::LOL:
Unlike you, many have simply left, disgusted with the racist attitude of so many posters.
Oh, how do you know that? Did you ask them all personally?
You ask why I keep my own evidence of racist comments, messages, etc.
No I haven't, your imagination again.
I keep it for my own use, rather than rely on the generosity of others
We know why you keep screenshots for years, because you're a worm. Defeats the object of keeping them, when you are afraid to use them though don't you think? :LOL::LOL:

Spuey still insists he's not made a mistake.

Remember though, that's only in your fantasy world Sir Knight.

, Repost the "proof"you thought was so damaging.
You've forgotten your comment:
That is a good idea. I don't like to place people on ignore but I have repeatedly asked him to repost his devastating "proof" of my racist/homophobic tendencies,..
I will give him until midnight tonight to do so in order for me to discredit them again.
Or he can post some other proof of his. If he does not comply it should leave no doubt in anyone's mind that he is a disingenuous liar and I will then place him on ignore.
I chose 'some other proof' rather then repeat myself. It added to the numerous amount of occasions when you've been intentionally racist.
You have a problem with being labeled a racist. The answer is so simple, stop acting like a racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back