Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Why do most people on here wish they lived somewhere else?

If ever I move away from Derbyshire, I shall no doubt edit my profile to show the new details, but until then it stays as Derbyshire.

Maybe it it just me that has noticed..

Nick.

Sponsored Links
I think if the posters were being REALLY honest then they would have to answer with, "no fixed abode", or "HM Prison", or "trailer".

Doesn't have the same appeal does it.

or to attain their total anonymity give ther local as some far flung land :confused:

Sponsored Links
failing that who can be bothered to keep changing it
does it really matter ;)

Not really, but as you live in the states firstly I would prob ignore any advice you offer as you have different rules/regs & systems to us, and secondly I would not offer you any advice for the same reason

:LOL:

Nick.

_20488_guy_fawkes.gif

Hmm, where's that blue touch paper?

The grass is always greener optimistic outlook.
(Nothing to do with Tom Jones)

no i don't i move back and forth atween the states and england i just can't be assed to keep changing it

VME the grass aint greener but the cumberland river has more fish ;)

good excuse to get a couple of 6 packs and drop them in the water off the jetty in a net and catch supper :)

no i don't i move back and forth atween the states and england i just can't be assed to keep changing it

good excuse to get a couple of 6 packs and drop them in the water off the jetty in a net and catch supper :)

If you don't move back and forth why would you need to keep changing it.

Nick.

Why do most people on here wish they lived somewhere else?

If ever I move away from Derbyshire, I shall no doubt edit my profile to show the new details, but until then it stays as Derbyshire.

Maybe it it just me that has noticed..

Nick.
WOW! how observant of you! I'd never of noticed............. I mean cared!

Nick.
HE DOESN'T LIVE IN AMERICA ALL OF THE TIME! Scratch my 'How observant of you' bit!

Nick.
HE DOESN'T LIVE IN AMERICA ALL OF THE TIME! Scratch my 'How observant of you' bit!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ;)

Sponsored Links
Back