Lockdown Bingo

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
2 but as far as I can see it just means I can go and buy some non essential items. Pubs shut unless serving food but gyms open!

If everyone had done as they were asked, there may not have been any need for tiers..

Probably *******s.
A good question on R5L this evening (for which no answer was given)......
"Lincolnshire was tier 1 before lockdown, yet is now tier 3. Does that mean that lockdown doesn't work?"

I can't understand all this talk of 2nd wave as if it's a nationwide 2nd wave. Around here we didn't have a first wave, this is our 1st wave.

Probably *******s.
A good question on R5L this evening (for which no answer was given)......
"Lincolnshire was tier 1 before lockdown, yet is now tier 3. Does that mean that lockdown doesn't work?"
No. It means before lockdown it was heading up and the lockdown hasn't been in force long enough to let it drop down very far yet.

We're three weeks into this lockdown. That's not long.

What it does show is that the old tiers didn't work. They were too loose. The only places in the UK in tier 1 are so far away from civilization that no one goes there, which limits the initial spread.

Most places around me have sharply reversed. I’m surprised at the angle of reversal. The lockdown has made a big impact but it will be reversed back again just as quick.

I think it’s like a diet. You can starve yourself a few days a month or you can eat sensibly all the time. These new tiers will probably get the economy going again without impacting the growth of the virus too much.

Whatever you think about foreign aid, can we all agree that CHINA GETS NOTHING!

No change for me.
I still don't meet anyone socially, I still go to work, I still go to the supermarket and wear a mask and distance myself from others.

Sponsored Links
Back