London demos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
The number of new cases is a meaningless number (as is the R number calculated from those cases) because we are not told how many were tested and why.
If it were possible to test everyone at the same time then the initial new cases would be huge; then what?

Also, are any details available for the people who have definitely died from Covid.

Were they, with a few exceptions, old, obese or have other illnesses?
Do they have other things in common?

I don't think we know; I have not seen any figures.

Yes, I have only ever had one flu jab, Winter before last, and then got it.
so why get a flu jab when the doctor’s reply is you got a different strain or whatever b@llox they come up with , if not to line the pockets of the gp’s surgeries and pharma companies.

injecting people with polluted useless concoctions and pocketing the money for it. they’re genetically modifying you and you can’t even see it, then wonder why people are dropping like flies from cancers and blood disorders. crikey moses !

so why get a flu jab when the doctor’s reply is you got a different strain or whatever b@llox they come up with , if not to line the pockets of the gp’s surgeries and pharma companies.
I am not keen to have another.

I suppose it is because people trust doctors and find it incredible that they would ever take advantage of people in the way you mention.

Perhaps this relates to the rest of the thread and Covid - surely not.

This is my last post on this thread, in case I get infected by "The Tin Foil Hat" disease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back