May Hammered Over Police Numbers

edit some thing went wrong with the quote???

cut MPs wages and expenses as Home secretary ?? not with you ????

Sponsored Links
just because you disagree with some thing does not make u unprincipled & irresponsible ?
Well. it sort of does.
She's not a soldier just carrying out orders.

Either she agreed and thought there were just too many police before - or
she disagreed and made the country less safe than it need be.

If the former - fair enough. Do you think that is the case?
If the latter - not the prime objective of the Home Secretary.

Of course, she is now on another mission to promote that which twelve months ago she thought NOT to be the best for the country.
Along with all but ten (I think) of her party colleagues.

At least Cameron did the decent thing.

Invoke your scenario of mass resignations & there would be total chaos.
Do you think that is their main concern?

That must be the reason for the whip system.

Invoke your scenario of mass resignations & there would be total chaos.

It has happened where 1 or 2 people have resigned and some even swap allegiance and move to another party.

Remember Corbyn who had mass resignations in his party? And where is he now?

Sponsored Links

What; it's Cameron that got us into this mess in the first place. He should have gone into a darkened room with a single cartridge. Resinging was the cowards way out.

It's every damned politicians missmanagment of the economy that has necessitated the budget cuts, but it's also the local councils that pay towards the police budgets, and I don't see any of them being asked to resign.

And it was the police forces themselves that made the actual cuts, whilst adding funds in to their reserves.

It's every damned politicians missmanagment of the economy that has necessitated the budget cuts, but it's also the local councils that pay towards the police budgets, and I don't see any of them being asked to resign.

And it was the police forces themselves that made the actual cuts, whilst adding funds in to their reserves.
I wonder where some people get their information from:
In England and Wales the main source of income for the 43 geographic police forces is central government grant made available through the annual Home Office Police Grant Report.
researchbriefings.files.parliament.uk/documents/CBP-7279/CBP-7279.pdf
The police can raise more money through local precepts, but the main source is central government.

The Home Office also decree what percentage of resources go into different sections of law enforcement.
So when Tories say they have put more money into, say anti-terrorism, what they really mean is they have moved money from one area of law enforcement to a different area of law enforcement.

2. Funding reductions According to figures from the National Audit Office (NAO), from 2010/11 to 2015/16 central government grant to police and crime commissioners and their equivalents in London including specific grants and council tax freeze grants has reduced £2.2 billion in real terms. This represents a 22% real terms reduction

Last edited:
Hello hello the ignored member is back in the UK (may be ?) hope the missis got back with the baggage safely ?

probably hot in Saudi this time of year ? plenty of sun cream ? hat is also the order of the day in those hot climates, that assume s u can find one big enough ? to fit yer ead :LOL:

Well. it sort of does.
She's not a soldier just carrying out orders.

Either she agreed and thought there were just too many police before - or
she disagreed and made the country less safe than it need be.

If the former - fair enough. Do you think that is the case?
If the latter - not the prime objective of the Home Secretary.

Of course, she is now on another mission to promote that which twelve months ago she thought NOT to be the best for the country.
Along with all but ten (I think) of her party colleagues.

Do you think that is their main concern?

That must be the reason for the whip system.

well u may have a point (?)

but I do not agree with it ,but at this moment in time I cannot think of a useful response o_O so I am thinking about it o_O

I'd probably call that "arranged marriages."
You probably would Judith. Do you think that is what happened on this occasion, i.e. the parents of the bride and groom arranged the marriage?
(this is the bit where Judith bullshi ts her way through the thread and then disappears when she's run out of bullsh it or is asked questions that make her squirm and she cant answer).

Hello hello the ignored member is back in the UK (may be ?)
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yes thanks. Back for a few weeks. Still ignoring me? :giggle:o_O

hope the missis got back with the baggage safely ?
My imaginary spouse did not go, but thanks for your concern about him, as always.:LOL::LOL:

probably hot in Saudi this time of year ? plenty of sun cream ? hat is also the order of the day in those hot climates,
I will take your word for it. Although you do not have a passport. :whistle: Why will they not give you a passport? Just asking. :whistle:

that assume s u can find one big enough ? to fit yer ead :LOL:
I have a few and they fit well, thanks. They do not get in my way for spelling, or for punctuating my comments, but I see you have multiple problems.

well u may have a point (?)

but I do not agree with it ,but at this moment in time I cannot think of a useful response o_O so I am thinking about it o_O
A typical "When I do not have something to say, I still have to say something" from arse end. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

blood on her hands . no I do not think so . perhaps the person who allowed the terrorists parents into the UK has blood on there hands :idea::?:
What about the attackers themselves?
One of the London Bridge attackers was able to enter the UK, despite being placed on an EU-wide watch list.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40183147
He was placed on the watch list last year!
When austerity risks our safety, I would say "enough is enough!"

Last edited:
You probably would Judith. Do you think that is what happened on this occasion, i.e. the parents of the bride and groom arranged the marriage?
(this is the bit where Judith bullshi ts her way through the thread and then disappears when she's run out of bullsh it or is asked questions that make her squirm and she cant answer).

Hmmmm :) don't see u answering to many questions Noseall ;)

Sponsored Links
Back