National identities

Sponsored Links
Bloody stupid if you ask me, i mean how is the pig going to get the truffles that grow on the tree, have you ever seen a pig up a ladder??? ridiculas :LOL:

kev..it gets worse...... i buy the saturday times for the ..i think it called "style" magazine... this week we had two brides that had employed errrr wedding supervisors, @ 3k a go .to organise their weddings...cos they were too busy to do it themselves.

made i
larrrff

true.. :LOL:

mutley.gif

Sponsored Links
kendor said:
jasy said:
they think a 35 hour week is a hardship. If the average french worker spent more time a t work and less on strike we would not have to subsidise their government. Lazy b.ast*rds!!
Feel sorry for the brain washed people like you, that think we are on this earth just to work! as for lazy, what has reducing the working week got to do with laziness, sometimes your logic beggars belief!

Well we are subsidising them are we not????????????????? A farm is a 24/7 job,but because they only want to work 35 hours they cannot farm the land properly so get subsidised on the acreage they cannot or will not farm. That is lazy, greedy ba.st**ds ;)

it took many years to bring changes to protect the working person from draconian employers only interested in profits and you and some others want them to have the upper hand again! You have a relatively short life do you wish to work for most of it? if work is your life then it would be looked on as a very sad life.
Or would you rather we went back to master and slave?

This is not a good time to be a small farmer. Maybe there never was a good time. If you like being surrounded by nature then ok. Because that is exactly what you get. Not wealth, parties, fancy houses. Can't even build your own house on your own land with your own hands these days. Ot is getting worse too. At least in France property is cheaper but I bet exactly the same thing is happening here. Farming simply is not economic here. If the country wishes it to countinue then it is going to have to pay.

kendor said:
it took many years to bring changes to protect the working person from draconian employers only interested in profits and you and some others want them to have the upper hand again! You have a relatively short life do you wish to work for most of it? if work is your life then it would be looked on as a very sad life.

You are missing the point muppet. Why should we work our as*es off to subsidise the lazy frogs just so they can have a 30 hour week. Yes, i agree we work long hours but you do not become a succesful person, company or country by sitting on your as* and letting others pay your way. We moan about the leeches in our society living for free on the backs of the hard working british public, well the hard working brits should not have to bail out lazy french ba*st..rds as well! enough said ;)

Seems I've raised a few high opinions here, which, to be honest, was what I intended ! ;)

jasy said:
kendor said:

You are missing the point muppet. Why should we work our as*es off to subsidise the lazy frogs just so they can have a 30 hour week. Yes, i agree we work long hours but you do not become a succesful person, company or country by sitting on your as* and letting others pay your way. We moan about the leeches in our society living for free on the backs of the hard working british public, well the hard working brits should not have to bail out lazy french ba*st..rds as well! enough said ;)
sorry dogbreath but you are missing the point i was making that work is not god, maybe for you but then you ARE a sad Barst*rd.

hello muppet, well at 0430 in the morning you must be......well............sad :LOL: :LOL:

oooooooo a fight can anyone join in-------better still i bags Jasy to win,----watch it Jasy he leans to the left :LOL:

jasy said:
thats because he has gout! :LOL: :LOL:
You've got the spelling wrong it's not spelt gout but guts!
Still you pair of ****s wouldn't know as obviously you've never had proper education. ;)

jasy said:
hello muppet, well at 0430 in the morning you must be......well............sad :LOL: :LOL:
Sorry Dogbreath i'm working, whilst you lay in bed you lazy git! On the dole are we?

Sponsored Links
Back