New brexit postage stamps

Sponsored Links
anything you’ve read or heard to suggest we are heading in that direction? The EU would have a massive budget hole if that happened. Do you think we’d pay the divorce bill without a deal?

Sponsored Links
Pay the divorce bill without getting a good deal. The government doesn't have a good enough majority to force through a good deal, and the remoaners are sabotaging the negotiations in an attempt to remain in the EU. The only chance now, is that the EU are so pig headed and stubborn in trying to break us, that we are force to walk away from the negotiations, but we have a weak government, so I'm not holding my breath.

Well Hammond springs to mind; then there's Anna Soubry and Nicki Morgan who are also in essence telling the EU team that they'll back any crap deal they want to give us. And then there's Corbin now telling the EU team that he wants to remain in the customs union, so yeah, they're all undermining the UK negotiating team, without even having to be in it.

Well Hammond springs to mind

Hammond is negotiating with and influencing the EU negotiators? Does David Davis know?

Anna Soubry and Nicki Morgan.....Corbin
Good God! Are the Brexit Bunch so weak that whingeing remoaners can influence the Brexit deal without actually being present? FFS! Were doomed. Tish May needs to get tough.

My guess is that it's more to do with appeasing big businesses and those that really matter rather than a bunch of thick plumbers and Daily Wail reading plebs.

Last edited:
You're a builder Noseall, so you know there are always 2 sides in every negotiation. If you got to a house, and negotiate with the husband, and the wife gives in to all your rates, and undermines the husband, is that any difference to the Brexit negotiations. If the whole government was behind the negotiating team, and showed a united front, then the EU team would know that we were playing hardball. As it is, they know that there are those in the government that are hoping they give such a bad deal, that we'll decide to stay.

If the whole government was behind the negotiating team, and showed a united front, then the EU team would know that we were playing hardball. As it is, they know that there are those in the government that are hoping they give such a bad deal, that we'll decide to stay.
As far as I can tell, the EU laid their cards on the table at the beginning. All the UK need is a person in charge that dictates to everyone else (on our side) what to do and what to say or pi$$ off. We should call that person a.....Prime.... something or other.

Yeah, they laid their cards on the table by saying no to everything. First kept demanding more and more for the divorce settlement before they'd even agree to negotiate terms. And since then, it's just been a case of continuing to say no to pretty much everything that the UK suggests.

Sponsored Links
Back