Newly Qualified Engineer.

Bamber gaspipe said:
Manufacturer`s think that`s good? Any other petty little things?
Greengrocer's apostrophe, Bamber (no apostrophe in the plural, likewise MI's) . And if these things are so petty, why did you see fit to criticise Agile's spelling and grammar?

Sponsored Links
Because I`m a verry nauty boy who should no better.

Sory Tony.Sory Chris. :D

Typical, Bamber! You can't even apologise without being insolent. Anyway, I've has enough of being a school teacher. Class dismissed!

Bamber gaspipe said:
Because I`m a verry nauty boy who should no better.

Sory Tony.Sory Chris. :D

PS.( I also misspelt obsession,their & necessary quite a number of times back there,I don`t think it was noticed though so keep schtum) ;)

Sponsored Links
chrishutt said:
Anyway, I've has enough of being a school teacher. Class dismissed!

:oops: Doh!! :oops: :LOL: ;)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I think I'll move this stuff to the "spelling and grammar" Forum.

No! Wait! We're a DIY site so we haven't got one. Must be a clue there.

Mod Rupert

Calm it down Roop, just having a bit of a titter, you must be a newbie ;)

Rupert is very nice and is doing the Mod job properly by explaining his actions clearly and giving his name.

How nice that the dreadful MOD 4 seems to have disappeared! Do you remember how he deleted 20 posts a day without explanation and on one day alone locked 11 threads?

The odd spelling/typing mistake is enivitable for everyone and should be expected for plumbers who left school at 14 to do an apprenticeship.

Tony

Agile said:
The odd spelling/typing mistake is enivitable :eek: for everyone and should be expected for plumbers who left school at 14 to do an apprenticeship.

Tony

Point taken Tony...it was just a bit of ribbing..you still haven`t asked for my picture though.. :cry: I`m wearing suzzies & everything you old Rotter ;)

Agile, I agree with your impression of Rupert, but do you mind me asking how do you know these things about "MOD 4"?

++++++++++++++++++
I believe Mod 4's body was found to have been bludgeoned with a 48" pair of Stilsons.

Suspicion points at someone in the Plumbing and Allied Trades.

Rupert

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Also, at what age do you need to have left school to be able to see and click this button?
spelliq6.jpg

;)

b]++++++++++++++++++
I believe Mod 4's body was found to have been bludgeoned with a 48" pair of Stilsons.

Suspicion points at someone in the Plumbing and Allied Trades.

Rupert

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/b]

Roop`s got a sense of humour! untypical for a Mod...Hurrah! :D

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

No I haven't

Rupert

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

I know.. :cry:

Its so good to have someone like ruppert as a Mod. He is someone we can really like!

++++++++++++++++
Don't get carried away by my pretty face.

Rupert
++++++++++++++++

I tried the spell correct and it corrected "Rupert" to the new spelling above!!!

Previously I have not found that it works very well. It hides itself behind the forum page on my display, any suggestion to cure that? If I ever had time to try to spell correct anything, I have copied it into a new email and used the spell checker there.

Tony

Agile said:
Previously I have not found that it worke very well. It hides itself behind the forum page on my display, any suggestion to cure that?
Probably - let me know which browser you're using (e.g. Internet Explorer) and I may have a suggestion.

If he could knock the crosses in the head it would be a bonus...I`m getting a migraine...+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As our ISP, I have to use the AOL 9 program which is somewhat based on the Explorer (6?).

Its well known for causing some slightly user unfriendly reactions.

Tony

b]++++++++++++++++
Don't get carried away by my pretty face.

Rupert
++++++++++++++++[/b]

Nicely removed, but a quick, if only brief look in to who you are ;)

Agile said:
As our ISP, I have to use the AOL 9 program which is somewhat based on the Explorer (6?).

Its well known for causing some slightly user unfriendly reactions.
Indeed so. I'm not a big fan of AOL, for a whole host (pun intended) of reasons. To be pendantic, for once, I think the browser is still based on the Netscape browser, which was originally spawned from the groundbreaking (but hideous) Spry Mosaic browser.

More importantly than all that, you can run Internet Explorer as a browser alongside the AOL. Just connect to the Internet and sign in to AOL using your usual method, then, leaving the AOL application open, start Internet Explorer and browse away.

You should then find that the spell checker window launches itself into the foreground.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back