oh he's good!

E

EddieM

I see soon to be ex president dump is claimed that pfizer delayed announcing their preliminary results until after the election.

It does take some proper paranoia to think of that one. On the paranoia front... he's good.

Sponsored Links
I see soon to be ex president dump is claimed that pfizer delayed announcing their preliminary results until after the election.

It does take some proper paranoia to think of that one. On the paranoia front... he's good.
I was laughing about how the announcement came so soon after the election day.

But private companies are allowed to contribute to US elections, so even if they did decide to take an extra week then it'd be legal, and awesome, and funnier.

The FBI was monitoring the situation - I believe they did not want any major news to drop so near an election - remember Comey infamous involvement in 2016 in regards to Hilary emails.

Has anyone seen the new Borat movie? The two rednecks - the Clintons drink the blood of young children. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
The coronavirus played a big part in Trumps downfall, on other issues he was perceived as doing well.

The FBI was monitoring the situation - I believe they did not want any major news to drop so near an election - remember Comey infamous involvement in 2016 in regards to Hilary emails.

Has anyone seen the new Borat movie? The two rednecks - the Clintons drink the blood of young children. :rolleyes:
The drinking of childrens blood is an old anti Jewish trope, surprised Sacha Baron Cohen would sink so low.
Money for old tropes i suppose.

So the breakthrough came during Trump's presidency, what will sleepy Joe do to "trump" that ?

Are you dumb? The virus came before Biden even becomes President. Seriously that is not a point even a 2 year old child will make.

That's like saying shame on Reagan for not ending the Vietnam War.

The coronavirus played a big part in Trumps downfall,
No it didn't.

His vote went up to the second highest a presidential candidate has ever received.

Unfortunately for him, Biden got the first highest ever.

No it didn't.

His vote went up to the second highest a presidential candidate has ever received.

Unfortunately for him, Biden got the first highest ever.

Biden has not officially won - only the loony left media are declaring that he has.

And, in any case, Trump is still President.

Long live Donald Trump.

Biden has not officially won - only the loony left media are declaring that he has.

Long live Donald Trump.

The Associated Press have been calling the US election since 1848.

Get a f u kin education.

And so does this vaccine, but people are still bigging sleepy Joe up for it. What happens in January when he's president and (hopefully not) the vaccine is a flop,who do you think people will blame ?

Who is bigging up Joe? Maybe in the weird and mental world of RW.

RW are upset this news did not drop in the election week.

Long live Donald Trump.
I was bemused how halfway through Rudy Giuliani's stupid press moan about dodgy votes that 'it was declared' Biden had won. That wasn't a coincidence that demonstrated the power of the press. Trump has created so many enemies there and that was small share of recompense for his distain towards them, now he's losing his grip they flexed their muscles.

Who is bigging up Joe? Maybe in the weird and mental world of RW.

RW are upset this news did not drop in the election week.
Do all 'RW' think the same thoughts from a collective pool ? Is that your understanding here of your imaginary enemy?

I was bemused how halfway through Rudy Giuliani's stupid press moan about dodgy votes that 'it was declared' Biden had won. That wasn't a coincidence that demonstrated the power of the press. Trump has created so many enemies there and that was small share of recompense for his distain towards them, now he's losing his grip they flexed their muscles.

Festy do you even know the traditions of how the US elections are called?

The election should have been called earlier but with Trump observers questioning every ballot the count slowed down in key states. A person working on the count mentioned how the observers - one democrat and one republican, the republican just kept on declaring every ballot invalid so the adjudicators had to assess each one - it was just being idiotic.

Sponsored Links
Back