oh he's good!

Biden has not officially won - only the loony left media are declaring that he has.

And, in any case, Trump is still President.

Long live Donald Trump.
what is loony left about Biden?

you really are stuck in some La La land

tell me do you applaud trump and his populist policies of lies, manipulation, stoking division, self interest, gas lighting, dead cats, boiling frogs.....

if you do it says rather a lot about your moral compass

Sponsored Links
but people are still bigging sleepy Joe up for it
no they arent

Trump deliberately turned mask wearing into a political issue, Trump has consistently denied the science

oh look:

UK
USA
BRASIL

amongst the worst covid death rates in the world

and guess what all run by right wing numpties........... oh dear :ROFLMAO:

tell me do you applaud trump and his populist policies of lies, manipulation, stoking division, self interest, gas lighting, dead cats, boiling frogs.....

I wouldn't say Biden stood for anything in particular, he is a puppet; a figurehead. He mouths all the platitudes of the modern professional politician (climate change, BLM etc.) The loonies are those who voted for him.

"Stoking division" is a favourite loony left phrase. The division referred to is usually between criminals and the law abiding.

Sponsored Links

He's not 'left' enough for some Dems, I get the impression he's a centrist, that might go some way toward damage limitation.

I wouldn't say Biden stood for anything in particular, he is a puppet; a figurehead. He mouths all the platitudes of the modern professional politician (climate change, BLM etc.) The loonies are those who voted for him.

"Stoking division" is a favourite loony left phrase. The division referred to is usually between criminals and the law abiding.

Climate change is a platitude eh? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

No, but it is accepted amongst the sane and the sensible that Bidens' totals in the states he won will not be surpassed.

Fox news - loony left? Have you been sniffing glue?

Yes, its known as the lame duck period.

Hopefully long enough to see ALL of the investigations against him end up in the US courts.
Something dodgy about these mail ballots.
One bloke on YouTube said his Grandfather voted for Biden.
He was so ****ed off he went down to his grave site and gave him a piece of his mind.

igiFVAF.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back