oh he's good!

Calm down dear ! It's not dignified for a man of your years to carry on like that. The truth will out and Trump will prevail.

Biden has nothing going for him - his votes are all simply anti-Trump votes. All the rioters, commies, druggies and other assorted loons would have voted for a bucket of sick if it had stood against Trump.

Trump is a fighter, he has spent 4 years doing good in the face of a massive amount of hatred and personal attacks. He doesn't back down. Long live the Donald.

Son which chapter of the KKK did you join?

Sponsored Links
I like the Democrats. They changed the Brexit result. If Obama hadn’t stuck his nose in we might of lost.

Biden has not officially won
No, but it is accepted amongst the sane and the sensible that Bidens' totals in the states he won will not be surpassed.

only the loony left media are declaring that he has.
Fox news - loony left? Have you been sniffing glue?

Trump is still President.
Yes, its known as the lame duck period.

Long live Donald Trump.
Hopefully long enough to see ALL of the investigations against him end up in the US courts.

Sponsored Links
You should quote the headline as well. :mrgreen:

Biden’s victory seemed clear for more than a day. So why did the media hold off on calling it?

Now were the calls incorrect? They were not.

The point is that if you looked at the outstanding ballots and which counties they were from and that Democrats overwhelmingly voted by Postal ballots then waiting until every single vote was counted would not change the outcome.

By the way they are still counting votes in California and will be doing for a week or so more.

Yet not one mention of when Trump called it unilaterly himself but you are upset at the AP calling it.

The calls were still not official when they called it.

Haha you idiot, im fine with Biden getting in, its has to be better for the USA and the world, im not upset about anything? Not saying i know him that well but its gotta be better than so much vitriol from Trump check my posts. This is what i mean with you, sometimes you're so cocky thinking you're ahead you forget to check the wing mirrors to see you're actually behind.

I don't need to add a million lols either. Just don't be such a Jessie

The more anti Trump the Brady bunch are the more likely they are Chinks.
Hence the Chinese writing that often appears. But then the MODS (communists) quickly delete all references of it.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Maybe they could find out what country g lives in.
Coz he won’t tell the truth.
If he can’t answer simple questions, what is her/his:it’s point on here,

The calls were still not official when they called it.
It's still not official now.

It won't be official until something like the 9th of December. The AP is the closest there is to an official unofficial group.

Nosey, Could you produce this load of frequent posts complaining about London.( I did moan about a month ago, the traffic is shocking, the traffic lights have all been re phased, parking fees are shocking)
I live in a nice area Nosey plus my houses increase in value annually more than you earn annually.

This is what i mean with you, sometimes you're so cocky thinking you're ahead you forget to check the wing mirrors to see you're actually behind.

I don't need to add a million lols either. Just don't be such a Jessie
Well said.

I didn't know that the Clintons were Jewish. Are you sure about that?

Glad to see you disapprove of the lunatic accusations by Qanon which Trump and many of his supporters are comfortable with.
I didnt say the Clintons are Jewish, i just suggested that the idea of someone drinking childrens blood was from an ancient myth.

Has anyone seen the new Borat movie? The two rednecks - the Clintons drink the blood of young children.

so what is the relevance of anti-semitic tropes to made-up abuse of the Clintons?

Sponsored Links
Back