Oh the vermin are at it again.

Several comments saying hunting is wrong because it's enjoyable.

That's a statement, not a justification or damnation.

Either something needs to be done, or it doesn't, and justified on those grounds.

I see no reason why enjoying it makes any moral difference, other than a moral projection (I think it's wrong, therefore anyone who enjoys it is wrong).

Nonsense.

And I bet more than half the people in this thread who condemn it, buy meat from animals that have been kept it terrible conditions, conditions that make the "barbarity" of fox hunting seem like paradise.

This is a sow stall, where a sow will spend most of her life

sowstall.jpg

What would you rather be, a fox or a pig, I know which fate i'd prefere.

(and yes these are banned in the UK, but many meat and meat based products sold are from outside the UK, same as battery eggs are still used in many no-nuk products, bet none of you give a **** though when you do your shopping).

I keep 10 cats

Oh fascinating.

http://www.pet-food-choice.co.uk/animal_testing_pet_food.htm

experiments being conducted by pet food companies such as Iams. {snip}

'In one experiment, 24 young dogs had their right kidneys removed and the left partly damaged to investigate how protein affects dogs with kidney failure. Eight dogs were killed to analyse the kidney tissue. Dogs which became sick were not treated because it would have undermined the test results.
In another test, the stomachs of 28 cats were exposed so scientists could analyse the effects of feeding them fibre. The animals were operated on for at least two hours and then killed.'

But yes, fox hunting is evil :rolleyes:

You're all just a bunch of hypocrites who hate fox hunting cus it's done by toffs, be honest about it.

Sponsored Links
Do you know, the Prince of Wales came to Bury last week to make a speech at the Chamber of Commerce. He turned up wearing a Davy Crockett hat. After he'd finished the Chairman of the chamber thanked him and then asked him: "I hope you don't mind me asking this Sir, but... why the Davy Crockett hat?"

Charlie replied: "Well yesterday evening my father the Duke asked me what I was going to do today. When I told him I was going to Bury he told me: 'Wear the fox hat!'"

Mr Searle's post contains so much idiotic nonsense that it's difficult to know where to start. Dotting around from random point to random point and ending with some proclamation of class war. What a pile of shoite
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Mr Searle's post contains so much idiotic nonsense that it's difficult to know where to start. Dotting around from random point to random point and ending with some proclamation of class war. What a pile of shoite
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Just a normal A*r*S*e post... ;)

Until I see fox meat on sale, I won't change my mind about the unspeakable hunting the uneatable!

Sponsored Links
Sorry calorific, but which part of my post is too complicated for you, or is this just another pointless contribution from you because you have nothing intelligent to say, and want to jump on the trolling bandwagon?

It's pretty simple.

People condemn fox hunting as "cruel", then weekly buy products that contribute to animal cruelty far far worse than fox hunting.

People condemn fox hunting, because people enjoy it, that is not a reason to condemn it.

People repeatedly make anti "toff" comments, if you can't join the dots, sorry, I don't have a join the dots version for under 4's.

Until I see fox meat on sale, I won't change my mind about the unspeakable hunting the uneatable!

Oh wow ellal, you are so clever, what an intelligent contribution with such a witty saying.

Oh wait, no, you just copy and pasted that little ditty, carry on contributing nothing of any use :mrgreen:

Sorry calorific, but which part of my post is too complicated for you, or is this just another pointless contribution from you because you have nothing intelligent to say, and want to jump on the trolling bandwagon?

It's pretty simple.

People condemn fox hunting as "cruel", then weekly buy products that contribute to animal cruelty far far worse than fox hunting.

People condemn fox hunting, because people enjoy it, that is not a reason to condemn it.

People repeatedly make anti "toff" comments, if you can't join the dots, sorry, I don't have a join the dots version for under 4's.
You are a complete idiot. Is that simple enough for you? :rolleyes:

Oh wow ellal, you are so clever, what an intelligent contribution with such a witty saying.

Oh wait, no, you just copy and pasted that little ditty, carry on contributing nothing of any use :mrgreen:

I get more sense from the chickens in our back garden than you when it comes to animal welfare...

Your simple ignorance does brighten up a grey rainy day though, so keep going A*r*S*e

Actually there's an idea for another of your pseudonims...50 dipshits of grey!

:LOL: :LOL:

He he, very well calorific.

Are you having a nice circle jerk with ellal about how witty and intelligent the both of you are, let me know when you have moved on from foreplay and get down to more -ahem- serious business.

until then a question for you calorific, and I will try and keep it simple, do try and concentrate.

When you buy meat or products containing meat, do you check the country of origin, or the animal welfare associated with the product?

Because I bet that like 99% of the people condemning fox hunting, you don't.

Sligtly off subject but its about animal suffering:

I had a cat that became very ill, lost so much weight, stopped eating, took him to my usual vet, he diagnosed that he was suffering from FIV, I was in tears, he gave me two options, one if I spent 1500 quid for a blood transfusion, 2nd Euthanasia. he said the cat may not survive another day that he was that ill!

He also said that he cannot guarantee if the cat would survive after the blood transfusion, and said there is only a 50% chance of him recovering, and that he will have to be taken to an animal hospital and given blood.

I turned around and said, well if he can't guarantee me after spending 1500quid for a blood transfusion, then I might as well take the cat away and take a chance, as I am sure he will have that same chance of 50% of surviving, as is, regardless of blood transfusion.

I requested him to give my cat some strong antibiotic jab instead, if he wouldn't mind. He replied he was going to do that any way.

Took my cat home, he recovered enough by next day and I was relieved he started to pull through, started eating, and after that I would not spare anything for that cat, he would have the best food money could buy, lived for another 8 years and then died whilst I was away on holidays, my first ever holidays in 20 years time and I was devastated! this friend I had for so many years left me and I was not even there for him!

So the point I am making is that I could not see my cat even go through the pain of Euthanasia, the Vet told me that after injecting that substance his heart would stop and he would just jerk for a few seconds and it will be over, but I could not even see that cat go through this. Who am I to make decisions when he is to die, I left it to God!

So my Vet was a rip off merchant, all Vets are not really interested in the health and welfare of animals but in ripping their owners through emotional blackmail, that blood transfusion was one example.

However, would you believe that my Vet wrote down in my cats medical notes or history that I the owner of that cat refused to provide Blood transfusion when cat was on the verge of death! (Barsteward!)

I never take my cat to any Vet any more, I use animal charity like Celia Hammond to treat my cats where prime concern is animal welfare and not profiting through emotional blackmailing.

I do not have a great deal of respect for RSPCA either, when I have phoned them several times in the past about abandoned and suffering Cat, or dogs, vulnerable to fox attacks, they replied just leave them alone, they will fend for themselves! They only deal with cruelty issues and accident victims, their resources are limited!

Because I bet that like 99% of the people condemning fox hunting, you don't.
Have you actually read any of my posts on here or are you in you puerile "everyone's out to get me" knee jerk reaction mode :rolleyes:

If you could keep to one point at a time rather than bouncing around all over the shop with unrelated spasms of intended intellect which you no doubt believe support you point of view but which fail by the nature of them being off the beaten track and make your post "rants", then you'd make more sense.

If you cannot keep to one line of argument which we can follow through, there's no point trying to enter a rational discussion.

Thus you remain an idiot so don't try to condescend me you pointless prick :rolleyes:

Mike

Completely off topic and random, but interesting read nevertheless.

So the point I am making is that I could not see my cat even go through the pain of Euthanasia, the Vet told me that after injecting that substance.....

FYI at least with my vets they offer to put the animals under anaesthetic first so they don't feel the needle or panic.

Some vets can be funny about it, you sometimes have to be pushy to get it, luckily mine have been good.

Have you actually read any of my posts on here or are you in you puerile "everyone's out to get me" knee jerk reaction mode :rolleyes:

Sorry, are you missing some of your medication, or did you take your missus hormone pills by accident?

I posted something, your response was "idiotic nonsense", I don't really care what you said before that as I was not responding to you.

Now you had better toddle off to the doctor and have your meds checked, best wishes :)

don't try to condescend me

Aww, diddums.

Sponsored Links
Back