One of those child migrants lied about his age !

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dental checks prove age of migrant who drowned EU official's daughter http://dailym.ai/2Ag2GQM

Remember those child migrants that landed on these shores ?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Yawnnnnn zzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzz more tosh from knowsfucall.

Remember those child migrants that landed on these shores ?

Are we typing about the Child refugees that escaped from Germany just before WW2?

Cannot recall any immigrants landing on the beach in front of my home in North Ayrshire? must have missed that landing?

Sponsored Links
Are we typing about the Child refugees that escaped from Germany just before WW2?

Cannot recall any immigrants landing on the beach in front of my home in North Ayrshire? must have missed that landing?

Keep up, it's the child migrants that were aged about 25 that came in to the country a few months back ....Google it educate yourself.

Look at the pictures online if they're children you're a genius. I can't be 4rsed doing it for you.

It happens quite often in Newham where I work - a 'child' migrant with a moustache and beard standing next to a 9 year old in the school Christmas play........

They did not come into my part of the Country?

You posted a rather silly post regarding the influx of current 'child migrants ' who were obviously not children. Keep up with current events in the media.
Why on earth you referred to Ww2 or your local beaches I have no idea.

Last edited:
Whilst it is sad that the girl was murdered, it is a good thing that the madness of unchecked immigration and open borders is brought home to the powers that be. Every alien they wave through to Europe is an unknown quantity, and many come from backgrounds where violence, especially against women, is the norm.

People often say that the politicians and big business who welcome mass immigration do so because they don't have to live with the consequences. This murder is one case where those responsible have had to live with the consequences of their actions for once.

Sponsored Links
Back