One of those child migrants lied about his age !

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
he has attempted to intimidate people in the past ;)
How, by making libelous accusations?
Like this one?
Then of course there are those ;) who make excuses , appease, ignore the disgraceful way in which some countries treat woman
way r b being one such example ??? may be :sneaky:
Lying plonker.
It is what you do!
It is what you are!
Talk about schitt shoveling!
You event schitt to shovel!
It illustrates exactly the type of person you are!

Last edited:
Why are you saying incredibly naive? It makes no sense.
Are you in the construction industry then?
Dedicate a small amount of research and both questions can be answered. About a quarter of the research time you dedicate to hounding Wannabee, will suffice.(y)

If you were in the trade then you will have seen stickers, leaflets, adds etc in suppliers' waiting areas, crying out for brickies and roofers etc. Sites are even paying £225 p/day for crap bricklayers, just to run in!

Dedicate a small amount of research and both questions can be answered. About a quarter of the research time you dedicate to hounding Wannabee, will suffice.(y)

If you were in the trade then you will have seen stickers, leaflets, adds etc in suppliers' waiting areas, crying out for brickies and roofers etc. Sites are even paying £225 p/day for crap bricklayers, just to run in!

£225 for brickie to run in is certainly a lot. What does that mean the setting out guy gets?

It may depend on region. I dont see a massive shortage of brickies or roofers above and beyond others trades in my area. Theres a shortage of all.

As far as I know plumbers and electricians are at the top of the pay scale nationally for the most common trades, certainly so in tge south east. Anecdotally I know someone in property investment that pays £400 / day for a heating engineer installing CHB in flats.

It must be really tough laying bricks day in day out. I cannot imagine how anyone can handle that boredom. You must have to switch off.

It must be really tough laying bricks day in day out. I cannot imagine how anyone can handle that boredom. You must have to switch off.
I'm glad I build extensions from start to finish. Far more interesting than doing any one trade.

It must be really tough laying bricks day in day out. I cannot imagine how anyone can handle that boredom
I guess the pay packet helps. Same can be said for a lot of tedious jobs though M itch. Some people do little more than push buttons all day. Some even fall asleep whilst doing their job and kill people as a result. The fresh air keeps us builders awake. I'd hate to have to work indoors all day or be a grease monkey.

there u go way r bees hoppo :) never saw Noseall say any thing about the snap smile caper ?? or way r bees "hounding" of Blightymam ??

nope not Noseall :LOL: the habitual name caller & the person who has & does dish out verbal abuse ;)

" hounding wannabee" I think I may :cry: tbh

can't take it best advised not to dish it out Hmmmm , same go's for u Noseall ;)

Is wannabe hounding the same as wannabe dogging? Asking for a friend.

Sponsored Links
Back