One of those child migrants lied about his age !

.. the habitual name caller & the person who has & does dish out verbal abuse
A typical **** end hypocritical rant. :rolleyes:
There is a real and massive difference between criticism of you for your exploitative, invented and deceitful comments, compared to some of your quotes demonstrating your typical bigotry and lies.
I have proven on several occasions some of your intentional, deceitful misrepresentations and downright lies.
You, meanwhile, have accused me of being several other people, intimidating another poster, being a Saudi, or Iranian, or some other such nationality, being a friend of Mr Muller, (whoever Mr Muller is :rolleyes: ) treating my partner cruelly, being too mean to buy a washing machine (FFS!), being a racist, being sexist, being misogynistic, and probably a few other dopey allegations that have slipped my mind.
You have never provided the slightest hint of evidence for any of these allegations, yet you continue to make them. You cannot, and make no attempt to provide such evidence. Probably because you know you cannot!
It is what you do. It is what you are. A thoroughly despicable character.

Sponsored Links
Is wannabe hounding the same as wannabe dogging? Asking for a friend.
Woody resorts to his typical obscene behaviour because he is incapable of sensible discussion.
Not long before he starts his typical homophobic comments. :rolleyes:
Meantime, he still cannot recognise or accept his mistakes. Instead he relies on aggression to hide his lack of integrity.
He is content to throw in his lot with the resident forum liar. It demonstrates his true character.

Sponsored Links
Back