One of those child migrants lied about his age !

Sponsored Links
Wannabe, I thought you are a plumber? :?:
tbh no one knows exactly what way har bee does do
Definitely a plumber :rolleyes::sick::eek::cautious:
Notch has lost the plot, never mind missed the point.
He thinks that I am a plumber despite absolutely no evidence to support his idea. :rolleyes:
So he lets his imagination make up for his lack of pragmatism.
Even **** end is convinced that I am not a plumber! :rolleyes:
upload_2017-11-12_9-6-45.png

And operates under multiple user names:!:
Who knows reganandcarter maybe the latest one......
No, Im sure you only operate now under just the 3 usernames :):)
Notch applies the same inventiveness to other allegations that he makes, not only baseless, but against all and any stretch of the imagination.
He definitely has real problems dealing with the facts.
Maybe he is a colleague of woody's? Or perhaps they went to the same school and were taught the same methods: make silly, unwarranted, baseless, unfounded allegations? And when challenged for the slightest hint that their allegation is true, just keep making the same allegation over and over again, without providing the merest hint of evidence.

Notch has lost the plot, never mind missed the point.
He thinks that I am a plumber despite absolutely no evidence to support his idea. :rolleyes:
So he lets his imagination make up for his lack of pragmatism.
Even **** end is convinced that I am not a plumber! :rolleyes:
View attachment 130265

Notch applies the same inventiveness to other allegations that he makes, not only baseless, but against all and any stretch of the imagination.
He definitely has real problems dealing with the facts.
Maybe he is a colleague of woody's? Or perhaps they went to the same school and were taught the same methods: make silly, unwarranted, baseless, unfounded allegations? And when challenged for the slightest hint that their allegation is true, just keep making the same allegation over and over again, without providing the merest hint of evidence.

Its because you post in the plumbing section under a different username :):):):):)

Sponsored Links
Its because you post in the plumbing section under a different username :):):):):)

Spill the beans ! How on earth do you know that ? And what's the alter egos name ?

It's like MI 5 in here ...how do you know whose responsible for the demise of blightymam ?

Spill the beans ! How on earth do you know that ? And what's the alter egos name ?

It's like MI 5 in here ...how do you know whose responsible for the demise of blightymam ?

Blightymam . Tis way har bees fault aka Himagain aka diyer ;)

Sponsored Links
Back