Partygate

Sponsored Links
Are you aware his legacy will continue to harm the UK for decades?
evidence ?

I get that nailed on lefties don't like the landslide conservative victory he delivered. But, he:
- got the UK a covid vaccine ahead of the EU
- supported Ukraine in their time of need
- got rid of the disastrous prospect of a leftie Labour government under Jeremy C.

Its a long list if you want me to continue.

But now he's moved on and Mr Sunak is quietly getting on with doing a great job.

evidence ?

I get that nailed on lefties don't like the landslide conservative victory he delivered. But, he:
- got rid of the disastrous prospect of a leftie Labour government under Jeremy C.

Its a long list if you want me to continue.

But now he's moved on and Mr Sunak is quietly getting on with doing a great job.
Unless you can provide documentary evidence that de Piffle personally discovered the vaccine i'm going to give credit to the Oxford team for their hard work.

Sponsored Links
evidence ?

I get that nailed on lefties don't like the landslide conservative victory he delivered
Boris was a despised shameless liar before the election. The only thing his stint in power yielded was just how despicable the scumbag is. He was always going to be turfed out.
The country is a lot poorer because of his ego, his incompetence and his lies.

PMSL...

Can you provide links to prove that any of that could not have been done if the UK had still been in the EU?

And feel free to carry on with that 'long list' of yours ;)

Booted out of parliament and being forced to pay his quarter million pound legal bill is appropriate.

Tower Hill, for traitors who damage the country for their own advantage.

Unless you can provide documentary evidence that de Piffle personally discovered the vaccine i'm going to give credit to the Oxford team for their hard work.
And could and would have done if we had stayed in the EU, despite what BJ says

Blup

politics aside - we had a very different approach to securing the vaccine to the EU.

Roughly…

1. Back lots of horses, early to secure your preferential order and beat the market.
2. Control access to demand to enable negotiation of a good deal for you.

Both options are valid procurement techniques, but 2 fails, if someone else is doing 1. Particularly if it’s a race.

Few here will argue that the roll out of the vaccine over social distancing etc. was the main driver in beating covid.

Sponsored Links
Back