Pfizer vaccine report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
So what would the do, ask them how they feel, how would they know if the vaccine is effective ?
I edited but in short: none.

Your doctor can send in a report if they think you had an adverse reaction but that's it. Additional small studies on Antibody levels will be continuing, but I didn't think you cared about effectiveness, I thought you were worried about safety.

Sponsored Links
How would they study them ?
Blood tests at regular intervals obviously.

So you aren't worried about safety, just effectiveness. In which case waiting until the Vaccine is least likely to be useful to you is odd.

How long is needed in your opinion?

The virus is causing economic major problems around the world, governments have flooded money into finding an anti-virus and intensive testing with the developers working day and night, flat out. Any development can be speeded up, if money is no object, which is exactly what has happened here. Why look a gift horse in the mouth?

During both world wars, government money/our money was flooded into the development of weapons, cost was no object - so we moved science forward at a tremendous rate.

Under more normal circumstances things do move much more slowly because the money, investment and need is simply not there.

I don't think the old and vulnerable will be too concerned about long term side effects.

Of course, that is my main concern. Should that not be a concern? " Yes, this vaccine has totally eradicated covid in those who had the jab. Unfortunately 75% now have cancer, but the vaccine's a success"
Yeah, all those cancer causing vaccines.:rolleyes:

Which ones ?
The irony is implicit. None.

It's a really poor example to come up with. For a start it's silly, secondly even if you were worried about that then a year is far too short a time to pick it up. It also means that you should avoid every other treatment ever approved for a decade or so.

It's like being afraid of aliens abducting you and covering your house in tinfoil. A stupid fear and a comically bad attempt to mitigate the risk.

The irony is implicit. None.

It's a really poor example to come up with. For a start it's silly, secondly even if you were worried about that then a year is far too short a time to pick it up. It also means that you should avoid every other treatment ever approved for a decade or so.

It's like being afraid of aliens abducting you and covering your house in tinfoil.
Which is why I don't take any drugs except loratadine, or alcohol. I know the effect they have on me, you should have done more research.

Which is why I don't take any drugs except loratadine, or alcohol. I know the effect they have on me, you should have done more research.
Alcohol which causes cancer. :D

You should stop doing research, it isn't working for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back