Pfizer vaccine report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I think Pfizer aimed for results when 160 odd had been infected so what has been released may be early results. One thing for sure when it is used on the population there will be some testing aspects seen as safe in part due to similar technology being used elsewhere. All of the vaccines appear to be targeting the same part of the virus. It's a genetics type approach. Flue jabs are weakened live vaccines. Suppose too much risk with covid and just how could it be weakened etc?

OT but Boris is isolating also showed a nice photo of him not social distancing from the person that was infected. China's masks indoors springs to mind except in the rooms where people live - assuming few or no visitors.

Sponsored Links
Have the jab, if you're still the same after a year, I'll have it.
Oh I feel special. Glad to know that I am so important to you.

Would a year from the first test subjects be acceptable, or does it have to be someone random from the internet?

How would we know these test subjects ? They should roll it out in areas of higher risk of transfer, prisons would be a good place.
Just curious, you wanted more testing but now you want an anecdote from a single person to be the cut off. It's not exactly more testing is it.

Longer, not more. They can jab 5 million people tomorrow, wouldn't be much of a test unless they waited a few months to see what happens.
But they wouldn't be testing them. Those people would have minimal passive monitoring where doctors can send in adverse reaction reports if they feel like it, just like every other Vaccine or medicine in use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back