Pfizer vaccine report

Status
Not open for further replies.
turn OAP heating off so they freeze and die
Why else do you think OAP's are first in line for the jab? I have no problem with the vaccine, as long as it has been thoroughly tested, a year is not long enough, and as for the theory of nano bots , or whatever, used in it to track you, who cares? , it could be a benefit to find lost people,kidnap victims. The only people who would be against it are those with something to hide.

Sponsored Links
Hey ho...

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink :(
First you give it water and then next thing you know it's turning you into mislabeled meat products in Tesco. Slippery slope that

Sponsored Links
Dispatches"Lockdown crisis:How the govt lost control""..No prizes for guessing the tone of that one......Followed by...."smart meters:govt is going to use them to turn OAP heating off so they freeze and die""

Sounds like your TV is tuned to a fake C4. Total garbage. How do I know - cause I seldom miss it. It's on at a suitable time for me to watch. Sometimes it's boring sometimes it isn't. It's also very easy to tell when they are just having a go at someone. More easy than many sources.

Good grief - some one has managed to hack somebodies TV. What next. I thought it just applied to the web

How long is needed in your opinion?
It is nice of you to ask me for an opinion, but not being a medical professional I will have just a little bit more understanding than you, but not enough, otherwise pfizer would have called me. Try asking your teacher, or get your mummy to take you to a grown up at a medical research facility.

It seems the Morderna one is 95% effective and used on 30,000 people for testing.

Not in the UK's buy ahead list so talks ongoing.

The Oxford one seems to be slow but have heard that results are expected shortly.

It is nice of you to ask me for an opinion, but not being a medical professional I will have just a little bit more understanding than you, but not enough, otherwise pfizer would have called me. Try asking your teacher, or get your mummy to take you to a grown up at a medical research facility.

The irony. Why didnt you show this amount of skepticism and circumspection when it came to Brexit. Where you used all your knowledge of European Law, economics, Trade policy to vote for Brexit.

You said a year isn't enough for you. When will be enough for you?

The MHRA, FDA and every other national agency thinks the current testing regime is enough. You disagree because
a year is not enough
So, how long do you think is enough that you'd stop objecting.

They work out the efficacy of the vaccine by looking at the first 90 cases in the pfizer vaccine. Where 90 people who were infected, 81 did not receive the vaccine and 9 did - giving a 90% efficacy. I am not sure what they said about how long the efficacy lasts - but this in people under 55.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back