Pfizer vaccine report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I don’t want him joining me. Quick, take my shoelaces & belt before it’s to late.

The proof that this is not just another virulent version of the flu, and that it hasn't been exploited for commercial reasons...

I will of course understand that you can't provide such proof, so if 'ignore' is your preferred weapon of surrender then so be it (y)
UK..A World leader in the development of a Covid Vaccine..No wonder you are absolutely distraught and bereft since you hate everthing the UK stands for,so much.

It might be better if proof were given to Ellal that his worries are unfounded.

You could start by explaining how long term effects have been determined in a short term.

Sponsored Links
You could start by explaining how long term effects have been determined in a short term.
Had this chat before.No way of condensing 10years into 1that i know of...But I do trust some of the finest scientific people in the world and their research..how much of a world reknowned scientist are you?.nothing is 100% certain in life except death.

It might be better if proof were given to Ellal that his worries are unfounded.

He asked for proof of a negative. Literally impossible to provide.

Irrelevant - but I will take it that you don't have an answer.
Neither do you.I do not have such a downer on everything UK like you do..and not a pessimist fatalist who would rather sit do nothing and take his chances with Covid...or let others do the research so you and lal can reap the reward with no effort.

Where's Wally gone? The hint of a personal question & whoosh.

He asked for proof of a negative. Literally impossible to provide.

If you mean this:

The proof that this is not just another virulent version of the flu, and that it hasn't been exploited for commercial reasons...

then ok, but then neither can you have proof that he is wrong.

So we will have to just wait for the long term to decide which.

I think most people have been duped by what they consider to be huge numbers which are not really so in comparison with the population.

For example, the analogy that 400 deaths a day is like a jumbo jet crashing every day implying that people would find this unacceptable but the truth is that average every day deaths are like four jumbo jets crashing (worse in the Winter).

I think most people have been duped by what they consider to be huge numbers which are not really so in comparison with the population.

I think most people would realise that without some restrictions, deaths could escalate to the point where people will be dying at home, after being turned away from Hospital.

That would be disastrous.

For example, the analogy that 400 deaths a day is like a jumbo jet crashing every day implying that people would find this unacceptable but the truth is that average every day deaths are like four jumbo jets crashing (worse in the Winter).

Somebody was telling me (rather heatedly) the other week that in America, more people have been killed by covid than the entire Vietnam war. It sounded quite a shocking statistic until I got home and checked the numbers, also weighing those numbers against deaths per year in the US from normal flu.
Some headline numbers and stats, whilst initially alarming, really are quite meaningless and certainly not helpful.

If you mean this:

Extra deaths on top of the Norm expected then...better....We all know lots of people die every day anyway.

If you mean this:

Yeah, but you're crazy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back