Pfizer vaccine report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do the usual agitators keep accusing everyone other than them of hatred when they are the only ones spouting it?
Are you paid by the number of replies you get ?
Probably, you don’t answer questions though. If you want hate, just chat amongst yourselves, you’ve got plenty between you. Leave the rest of us out of it though eh.

Sponsored Links
I think you will find that refusing a vaccine is the properly stupid act
Well you can carry on believing that if you want...

But don't forget the waiver you'll have to sign...

Now that is a 'properly stupid act'!

It's more likely that you will have to sign a waiver not to take a Vaccine.

Sponsored Links

Prey you do not end up on a ventilator.Or dead.Or passing it on to someone..Roll the dice

Well you go for it then (whichever one you choose)...

I'll wait until you report back a few months later...

Or not!
Unless you're old then that'll probably work out about right. I should be getting it fairly early so if you're under 50 then you might be waiting a few months for you to be eligible.

Of course I doubt you'd actually do it. Anti Vaxxers gotta hate.

It's more likely that you will have to sign a waiver not to take a Vaccine.
Of course it'll be called a 'health passport' to carry on life as 'normal' if you bow down to our dystopian future!

Unless you're old then that'll probably work out about right. I should be getting it fairly early so if you're under 50 then you might be waiting a few months for you to be eligible.

Of course I doubt you'd actually do it. Anti Vaxxers gotta hate.
As I've said before I'm not an anti vaxxer...

I'm just not stupid enough to believe in the 'miracle cure' without seeing the proof...

But you go ahead and provide the 'proof', and we'll then be the judge of whether it is safe for us and our family (y)

As I've said before I'm not an anti vaxxer...

I'm just not stupid enough to believe in the 'miracle cure' without seeing the proof...

But you go ahead and provide the 'proof', and we'll then be the judge of whether it is safe for us and our family (y)
If you think one person is proof then you are a fool. If you want more than that, go look for the published results from the studies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back