Pfizer vaccine report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
No, just asked if they could spread it.
<snip>
I know I'm being pedantic, but at least I'm not being an arseh0le.
And I answered both. But just in short: no one knows, but probably less able to spread it or not at all.

I wasn't trying to be an arse about it, but take it as you want.

Sponsored Links
Because I was following on from your comments.

Are you having a bad day?

He needs something and someone to hate. Congratulations your the object of his desire for today. His hate will soon pass onto the next DM, Breitbart, FB post. Just stick in there. :ROFLMAO::p

He needs something and someone to hate. Congratulations your the object of his desire for today. His hate will soon pass onto the next DM, Breitbart, FB post. Just stick in there. :ROFLMAO::p
I have been arsey to him in the recent past, so it's not unreasonable. But let's not get this thread locked with pointless bickering for a change. :)

Ajohn is talking about someone being vaccinated but still being able to catch and spread the disease. What happens with some Vaccines is that they stop you getting really sick, but you can still get a mild case, but can still pass the disease on to someone who isn't vaccinated and who then gets a severe case.

That's it in a nutshell and interpreting looks on faces and they way it was mentioned I suspect they think people may well still spread it. The reason for distancing is that all some one needs to do is breath in air from an infected person who may even be asymptotic. Masks knock that on the head and also help with not leaving the virus on surfaces that others will touch but that can be taken care of by use of hand sanitiser. Some shops and people are using that approach. Pity they aren't refusing entry to people without a mask.

One good thing about the Oxford one is that no one who has had needed to go to hospital. :( News of course just mentions effectiveness. That makes it truly useful but they have mentioned that they only tested people who were healthy or with underlying but stable conditions.

From the earlier briefs they have also been preparing to make a lot of it for some time. ;) Not that we can always take there comments to be 100% correct but they have had months to do that.

Personally I think that they should go to masks on when ever anyone is out of their abode. Much easier to police and also takes care of crowds milling about in shopping centres where they can't distance all of the time. I also wonder if coffee shops and pubs etc will be shut until the new year. They have said support is extended to March - I think.

One good thing about the Oxford one is that no one who has had needed to go to hospital. :( News of course just mentions effectiveness. That makes it truly useful but they have mentioned that they only tested people who were healthy or with underlying but stable conditions.
That's probably not statistically significant sadly. When you get to the fine details like that you need even larger numbers of infections to know for sure.

When you've only got 10 people who've been vaccinated catching it then the odds are decent that they'd not be hospitalised even if they'd never had a shot.

That's probably not statistically significant sadly

Maybe not as much as you might think. I suspect the way that they would pick up conditions is via blood tests for all sorts, maybe looking at medical records which might not be so easily available elsewhere. The blood tests can pick up things that people live with without even knowing about them. They are relatively easy to do and costs are also on the low side and you name it and there may be one to detect it. ;) A lot of people might find they aren't as healthy as they think.

Holidays are coming.

s4kjer2a7t061.jpg

Very...that you have reduced yourself to that level..You used to fancy yourself as a bit of a smart lad..Now you are a vaccine sceptical,UK hating type.
And you are totally stupid...

Unable to analyse the problem and think for yourself!

But hey, I hear the jab will make you 'comfortably numb' (y)

And you are totally stupid...

Unable to analyse the problem and think for yourself!

But hey, I hear the jab will make you 'comfortably numb' (y)
Actually it's likely to give you soreness at the injection site and there's a chance of a slight fever a day or two later.

Actually it's likely to give you soreness at the injection site and there's a chance of a slight fever a day or two later.
Well you go for it then (whichever one you choose)...

I'll wait until you report back a few months later...

Or not!

And you are totally stupid..
I think you will find that refusing a vaccine is the properly stupid act LAL.Feel free to take your chances with the virus,don’t forget your foil hat to deflect 5G from your numb skull.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back