PM Dominic Cummings either resigns or is sacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Embarrassing watching Boris squirm trying to defend Cummins,who has more chance of being the next pope than hanging on to his job..This will do serious harm to Boris if he keeps Cummins on.No one will give a flying fig anymore about lockdown rules..

of course you are -any old Tory spin is fine with you.
Worse case if found guilty of flaunting the rules is a fine. No different to whether he was caught speeding or any other law breaking. I thought many on here didn’t want those in government to be treated any different to the rest of us or does that not apply now?

Last edited:
Well I'm thinking about driving to visit some relatives tomorrow and stay in their annex for a couple of weeks.
I might even take in a couple of the local beauty spots whilst there.
And I might do a second visit in June.

Anyone got a problem with that?

borisconi is now a lame duck PM, because he has just lost all credibility and the population in general will now give the isolation rules the middle finger!

I sincerely hope that the "population in general" give this bunch of losers a lot more than just a middle finger. Unfortunately as an awful lot of the "population in general" only live in their little plastic phone worlds and have absolutely no clue what is going on in the real world, cummings and his cronies have got away with something that the rest of us mere mortals would have been given a heavy fine for. Oh well I suppose a them and us style of existance is nothing new.

Well I'm thinking about driving to visit some relatives tomorrow and stay in their annex for a couple of weeks.

borisconi is now a lame duck PM, because he has just lost all credibility and the population in general will now give the isolation rules the middle finger!

make an appointment to view some houses for sale and it will be fine

Your relatives?

setting a good example applies
borisconi and goebbels already have blood on their hands due to their bungling.

It will be interesting to see the if the behaviour of people in general changes this week when out and about after goebbels behaviour was condoned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back