PM Dominic Cummings either resigns or is sacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Well I'm thinking about driving to visit some relatives tomorrow and stay in their annex for a couple of weeks.
I might even take in a couple of the local beauty spots whilst there.
And I might do a second visit in June.
You might as well get those visits in while you can. - you won’t be able to do a quick drive from July onwards as you won’t be here anymore. (y)

borisconi and goebbels already have blood on their hands due to their bungling.

It will be interesting to see the if the behaviour of people in general changes this week when out and about after goebbels behaviour was condoned.
Do we have the principle that anyone fulfilling Godwin's law has lost the discussion on this forum? (Exceptions when the discussion is about Naziism of course).

Sponsored Links
What somebody from the civil service thinks about Cummings:

(he / she didnt mean to post from their official civil service account oops!)

EYzGjlLWsAke46A

Do we have the principle that anyone fulfilling Godwin's law has lost the discussion on this forum? (Exceptions when the discussion is about Naziism of course).

I had to google Godwin's law, interesting.(y)

That’s right. And if you don’t set a good example you get fined.
ha ha
Mottie deflection

you know very well, public figures resign if they are found to be not setting a good example

like this:

Coronavirus: Scotland's chief medical officer resigns over lockdown trips

I'm afraid 'nasty party' law takes precedent.

But hey, if you want to swallow the propaganda then be my guest :)

His wife wrote an article while in Durham, reporting on "London Lockdown " and the difficulties.
She omitted to say that she wasn't in London at the time.
I don't believe that a Spectator journalist and top government advisor don't have some kind of child care/home help with what are busy lives and are in the top 1% income bracket, so child care could not have been a legitimate issue. Government advice is that the local authority should be contacted if there were child care concerns.

I do agree with what you say... Let's say his child minder was not prepared to take the child due concerns for their own health or family members. We simply do not know. I know I wouldnt give my girls to any Tim Nick or Larry.

Does that mean he's suitable to look after a 4 year old... I have a brother I wouldn't let look after my girls
But were his relatives in durham suitable either?

What it comes down to is countless people missed seeing their relatives and missed weddings, births, deaths & funerals to respect the rules.

And yet this unelected 'advisor' who seems to be controlling our PM gets away with whatever he likes...

The public will make it's judgement and that won't bode well in the weeks/months to come!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back