PM Dominic Cummings either resigns or is sacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll leave it to Filly to mention the dates and the date that the news broke. I suspect that there is a clear reason for the delay. Political manoeuvring and now media witch hunt. Just what some will want. I haven't looked at the dates but seem far apart to me. Any way he does have the safety get out. No argument about that even if pushed so all we are left with really is a witch hunt.

I'll just add that it might be a disillusioned Tory that let it out. This lot are not exactly traditional Tories. LOL In fact they seem to be going some way towards Corbynism but I ain't going to elaborate on that.

Sponsored Links
In fact they seem to be going some way towards Corbynism but I ain't going to elaborate on that.
"In fact they seem to be going some way towards Corbynism but I can't elaborate on that."

Corrected that for you :)

borisconi to 'address the nation' at 5pm.

And to think, some covidiots thought we weren't heading down the presidential route :rolleyes:

"In fact they seem to be going some way towards Corbynism but I can't elaborate on that."

Corrected that for you :)

I used vernacular on purpose so you corrected nothing. I ain't when I could.

Sponsored Links
If I was Boris I'd just let the press run it's course until they get fed up with reporting it. So it's unwise of him to say anything himself. The brief today should be just as it usually is. If he says anything other than sack him the press will just run on with it for longer especially the gutter element. Politician disputes are generally of the gutter type within parties anyway. Some haven't got the higher paid jobs and the company cars to go with it. I'm told that the 1922 committee is now cabinet members. If so no need to worry about them either.

Don't forget a lot of Tories - the lot currently sitting on back benches don't like him. So if people want what they voted for keep him. I don't fancy him either but conventional Toryism wont achieve anything useful.

Even the care home aspects have gone gutter. All sorts thrown in not just facts that causes the problem.

Quelle surprise...

Cummings gets the nod from borosconi

goebbels must have a juicy bit of dirt on him!

There is a lot of stuff online with my bike forums (motorcycles) and many are choosing to not go on runs, due to the risk of accidents and pulling ambulance services or health care away from those in need.

But it's "ok" to drive active covid sufferers in a vehicle 250 miles? What if there was an RTC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back