PM Dominic Cummings either resigns or is sacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cummings said 'he may have stopped for fuel'

It's well known that four-year-old children never need to stop during a 260 mile journey. Nor does a vomiting wife or a middle-aged man.

Sponsored Links
Blair and Bush knew that Saddam Hussein didn't have WMDs, but to convince their respective publics that the war on Iraq was one of necessity rather than one of choice they used fabricated and misleading intelligence reports.

was that ever proven? -at the time I remember the weapons inspectors constantly got the run around by Saddam Hussein.

in any case does the Iraq war not prove the UK would be far better having a close trade relationship with the EU rather than the USA
It also indicates this country would be safer with an EU army than a US army.

the Iraq war was retaliation for 9/11 -a war which made Bush popular.

in that case, the 17 year old niece could have travelled to London.

Does she drive? If so would she have been comfortable driving all that way and through London.... As a 17 year old who has just been driving a little while I doubt it....

It's well known that four-year-old children never need to stop during a 260 mile journey. Nor does a vomiting wife or a middle-aged man.

Stopping at a safe place to pop into the bushes for a wee is not putting anyone at risk...

Filling up for fuel with rubber gloves and a disinfectant to hand isn't hard. Does anyone know if the service station he stopped at had card payment at the pump or not....

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Seems Cummins is the brains of Britain and in dispensible..Why is he not PM?

They could have spread the virus among themselves where as Cummings did not have any contact during his journey.

That's not the point.
There are probably tens (if not hundreds) of thousands of people with second homes, who could have safely isolated in them - my own outlaws have a static caravan that would have easily fit the bill - but they were explicitly told not to, for the greater good. People without CV symptoms, so definitely lower risk than the Cummings' lurgy wagon.

The simple issue was a case of "do as I say, not as I do". And still not giving a shiny shoite about it.

Did Cummings meet with members of any other household ?

he travelled with members who were members of this own family

A four year old is vulnerable and if both parents are incapacitated will need care

If both parents were incapable of looking after the nipper due to CV, presumably they intended to hand the nipper over to a family member?
In which case, they're handing over the (probably infected) nipper to said family member.

If both parents were incapable of looking after the nipper due to CV, presumably they intended to hand the nipper over to a family member?
In which case, they're handing over the (probably infected) nipper to said family member.

That's why the chosen family member was a young fit mature 17 year old.

https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news...-durham-say-people-from-durham-20200526196829

'He must have had a f**king good reason for going to Durham' say people from Durham
26th May 2020

DURHAM locals have confirmed that you would not decide to pay a visit to the ‘Coventry of the North’ unless you absolutely had to.

After the city came under scrutiny because of Dominic Cummings’ visits during lockdown, people who live there are perplexed as to why he would have chosen such a ****hole as an escape from London.

Tom Booker said: “Even if you needed to isolate your children, you wouldn’t expose them to Durham outside of a wartime scenario, or zombie invasion.

“Do his parents really live here? Is it worth endangering the lives of others just to visit Barnard Castle? I doubt it, whatever the National Trust leaflet says.

“Something else is going on here. I think he was either in possession of the lost Ark of the Covenant or scouting for places to create his autonomous killer robot army.

“There’s no way he would come here just because he thinks it’s nice.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back