PM Dominic Cummings either resigns or is sacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Stopping at a safe place to pop into the bushes for a wee is not putting anyone at risk...

Filling up for fuel with rubber gloves and a disinfectant to hand isn't hard. Does anyone know if the service station he stopped at had card payment at the pump or not....

We don't actually know if or when he stopped, nor how often, nor where, nor what precautions, if any, he took.

Remember the instructions were to go home, isolate, and stay there.

Were the roads full of people driving to their second homes or elderly parents?

No, because most people obeyed the rules. A few were stopped and sent back. Some, in positions where they should have known better, were sacked or resigned.

Not Cummings. Rules are for common little people.

Explain why the instruction "stay at home" doesn't apply to him.

Sponsored Links
But that was the point of his preemptive journey ; if they both did become incapable of so doing.
preemptive journey was never required all they had to do was ask their niece to come and stay with them.

easy.

oh dear more of the cabinet think going out for a drive is the best way to test ones eyesight:

Michael Gove has told LBC he has 'on occasion' driven to check his eyesight, but the Minister said he was 'not an authority on driving.'

oh dear more of the cabinet think going out for a drive is the best way to test ones eyesight:

Michael Gove has told LBC he has 'on occasion' driven to check his eyesight, but the Minister said he was 'not an authority on driving.'
The government are going from the ridiculous to the bizarre.

It's Jeremy Clarkson's fault.

Well at least we now know why the slogan was changed from 'stay at home' to 'stay alert'...

And in the case of goebbels, his own decree was retrospectively applied!

Although driving whilst suspecting oneself to be visually impaired is hardly 'staying alert'!

And not the sister in law who lived in walking distance.

H'mmm

Bodd is unconvincing.

What do you know about the Sister in law John?
Does she work?
Is her or close family health in order.
Did she want the child?
Does she like DC and her sister?

Unconvincing maybe John, but do you really know?

We don't actually know if or when he stopped, nor how often, nor where, nor what precautions, if any, he took.

Were the roads full of people driving to their second homes or elderly parents?

No, because most people obeyed the rules. A few were stopped and sent back. Some, in positions where they should have known better, were sacked or resigned.

Not Cummings. Rules are for common little people.

No we don't... So why not paint the worst picture. Because you can...

Maybe I'll have a couple of pints tonight...

And then go out on a 60 mile round trip to see if I'm ok to drive.

If ever a new series of 'yes prime minister' was needed, then it is now.

Or maybe we are just watching a re-run?

Maybe I'll have a couple of pints tonight...

And then go out on a 60 mile round trip to see if I'm ok to drive.

If ever a new series of 'yes prime minister' was needed, then it is now.

Or maybe we are just watching a re-run?

Some people are better organised than others... They test the water. That's why they are successful than you or I.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back